14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - July 2017 - Crystal

My booking with Crystal was hands down the best RnT experience I've ever had.

After reading so many good reviews on Crystal on this website I figured I might as well try and contribute to the forum. After this experience I'll gladly go see Crystal again.

So from the start...

Arrived, walked up to the reception area, greeted by the receptionist, shown to the private waiting room, paid $$$, then Crystal rocked up in some lovely work (or NSFW depending on the context) clothes. It was my first time with Crystal but I got the sense that she was a really genuine person with a lot of warmth and fun radiance about her.

Crystal took me to the fantasy room, which had the most amazing set up I've ever seen in a massage shop. Twin showers, table (duh) with two holes, glory hole by the showers, massage chair that reminded a bit of a dentist's chair, pole dancing pole, etc..

Crystal spent a couple of minutes showing me around the room, making sure I felt comfortable around her, and explained her boundaries in a very clear, articulate way. She then did a quick spin on the pole, made a creative use out of the massage chair, then got me to hop on to the massage table for some sensual massage fun.

A couple of highlights without going into all of the details:

• Crystal is damn fine looking. Lovely eyes, perfectly sized butt, and perky breasts with highly responsive nipples
  • She has an awesome touch. She masterfully used her soft skin and hands in exploring my body while encouraging me to touch her (except for her pussy which was off limits for me, but YMMV)
  • She uses the hole in the massage table very very well. Got me close to climax a couple of times which made the whole experience all the more enjoyable. She climbed under the table for good 4~5 minutes concentrating on my little fella and uses her hands in a way that makes it feel like you're receiving a BJ
  • For the actually happy ending she has this other trick that's really intimate - I guess her regulars would know what I'm talking about but I shall leave this one a mystery ;)

Overall, fantastic experience for me. I'm convinced and I shall return.

Over and out

• Thanks 1

Crystal IMO would be the best ever to have worked at BR since it's beginnings over 20 years ago . An experience different to any other she is a genuine godess and totally adorable and interesting lady .

I've been trying to catch up with Crystal for a few weeks now, without success. Gee I'm missing spending time with her. She is without a doubt the most wonderful lady. I'd be deliriously happy to luxuriate in her company each week if I could. Just saying ....I'm missing you beautiful Crystal!!!  

OMG,

The angel Crystal has returned...….......but only for a short time.

Sooooo lucky to get to enjoy her wondrous company again last week, Wow and Wow and Wow!!!!!!

3 days later and she's still firmly in my mind.

She will always remain in my mind and I have enjoyed her company many times .

Without a doubt the very best ever at BR .

She is a beautiful lady in every respect who deserves all of the best things that life can offer.