11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Black
  13. Hair Length: Medium
  14. Eyes Colour: Green
  15. Skin Colour: Olive
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Petite
  18. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  19. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Kissing Available: No
  22. Blowjob: No
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  24. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  25. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  26. Extras Charged: No, all included
  27. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  28. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  29. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2011 - Nina

brainnbody

So, again having overdone the gym work (gotta realise I'm not 25 anymore!) there were a few kinks needed ironing out. Nina was on my list to catch up with since her return to Sydney and BR. Had previously seen Paris (reviewed elsewhere). She is a trained masseuse and I recall her straightening me out more than once in the past, and there would be the bonus happy ending to boot :rolleyes: .

Booked 45 mins. Nina was as bouncy, cheeky and playful as ever. She had the honesty to say she really didn't really remember me (after 3-4 years hey, I can forgive that; at least there was no BS about her and lets face it I just ain't the memorable type).

After a shower it was "what would YOU like today" ...told her of the kinks and with a lively chat she was away working on my neck and back every now and again teasing the tackle when I was getting too relaxed under the magic hands and looked like falling asleep, yep a genuine therapeutic rub. "we have to play some yet..."

After 20 mins or so it was turn over and things got a lot more sensual, erotic, and heated. Nina uses some interesting techniques, hands, body, and deliciously proportioned boobs with lovely erect nipples to tease. Speed, pressure, direction of rub also varied and tuned to my responses to prolong the pleasure, all with that cheeky smile and banter.

Nina does not mind respectful touching and enjoys it no end herself..."touching is good"...

The finale was sitting facing each other and has been well described by other reviewers, you certainly feel like it's more than a RnT!

Overall a great experience from a woman who comes across as obviously someone who enjoys giving pleasure and is comfortable in receiving as well. Bubbly, bright and personable.

The younger brigade, generally, could learn a thing or two here about "service with a smile" rather than doing it by numbers.

I have been critical of BR standards and don't see that those, general, comments should be withdrawn. Anyway, I don't go RnT as much as I used to, preferring a couple of favourite private ladies for FS as the need arises. If you are a devotee of RnT, or if you just want a great massage followed by a bonus ending...Nina (or Paris) are my picks at BR. Gems the pair of them, they stand out from the rest as the "complete package".

BR would do well to get the other girls to sit and have a chat with these two ladies, they just might learn something.

• Thanks 12

Thanks for the review Brainbody, I'm sure those that want a proper massage as well as the tug will appreciate the heads-up on Nina (and Paris)

She realy is a gem

And honestly it's almost better than full sex

But with good service comes popularity

Every time I call in the mornings, she is booked out for another 4-5 hours!

Shes off the roster so far for the next week, now that's depressing lol

Do I recommend her? No, I don't, I want to be able to find booking times available when I call!

She realy knows her way around a mans body (mine anyway)

I know how do you feel. Keep trying:)

She realy is a gem

And honestly it's almost better than full sex

But with good service comes popularity

Every time I call in the mornings, she is booked out for another 4-5 hours!

Shes off the roster so far for the next week, now that's depressing lol

Do I recommend her? No, I don't, I want to be able to find booking times available when I call!

She realy knows her way around a mans body (mine anyway)

Gotta agree with all the comments about Nina. She's a lovely, friendly girl who always makes your time with her extra enjoyable.

I've spent an hour with Nina and like everyone else I have to say she's amazing! I'll definitely be back when I can finally be fit into her packed schedule!