15. Knowledge of English: Good
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  19. Skin Colour: Olive
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Unsure
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  38. Overall Looks: Pretty
  39. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  40. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - June 2017 - Lily

I'm very surprised there aren't any reviews of Lily. So let me pass on my experience.

I had never met Lily before and as none of my regular girls were available I decided it was time to meet Lily. So an appointment was made after discussing with the delightful receptionist.

When Lily came to collect me from the waiting room I was initially unsure if I had made the right decision. She was not like the girls I normally see in body shape. Not that there is anything wrong with that though. She is a very lovely looking lady with a great figure. But you know what it's like when you anticipate what someone looks like, then when you meet them they are different to what you thought. Rest assured she is a gorgeous girl.

When she returned to the room after my shower I discovered just what a nice person she is. She comes from Brazil and we chatted at length about her country while the massage proceeded. I enjoy talking and Lily was most engaging. She has a nice sense of humour and a relaxed nature that draws you in. I really did appreciate getting to know her.

Her massage style was light, but that never bothered me as we happily chatted away.

Then came the sexy part. Her particular brand of sensuality was extremely warm and fulfilling for me. She has magnificent, natural breasts and a lovely figure with long legs. I absolutely loved how she teased me and finished me off.

I left feeling warm and contented. It was a very good session that became better as it went on. Lily is ranked number two in Bodyrotic's top ten and I can understand why. I'm sure she has many happy regular clients who come back often.

I highly recommend Lilly. She is a really warm, likeable and easy going girl. And she's very sexy too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I agree 100% that she's not what you expect on arrival.  I also wondered if I had made a poor choice.  Having experienced the entrances of Crystal, Odette, Jaime, Nina and others, I was pessimistic for awhile.  

I requested (and was given) a firm massage.  Started slower than I would have liked, then accelerated smoothly.  But my perception of her physique climbed strongly along with this.  She didn't seem like anything special when she opened the door.  But she seemed like a Goddess of the place at the end.  

Alluring but relaxed and accessible conversation that gets much better as the massage progresses. 

Makes client very comfortable and leaves him wanting much, much more. Intense bodyside and sensational views in all the mirrors.

As you mention, stunning breasts and legs that she uses effortlessly and with awesome effect.  And somehow I didn't see these at the start!

Highly recommended

Wow... sounds like my kind of girl. A brazilian girl with a nice chest....

She is certainly that.  A thick Brazilian accent to boot!

• Like 1
On 16/06/2017 at 9:04 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

she's very sexy too.

i think we have same taste

41 minutes ago, carl johnson said:

i think we have same taste

Would she taste the same as she did 6 years ago . Hope so 

3 hours ago, amos said:

Would she taste the same as she did 6 years ago . Hope so 

how many time did you see lily

I enjoyed Lily. Long gone but when I went looking for her I quickly became aware that South American girls are a dime a dozen. 

• Like 1