13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Dark
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Olive
  18. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  19. Body Shape: Petite
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  31. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  32. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  33. Overall Personality: Fun
  34. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - May 2017 - Shania

Hello all,

I'm very new to this, finally took my first punt early May, now I have had a couple. I couldn't find a review of this girl and I had a great time, so here is my first review.

There were 4 girls available, 3 of them were quite nice, but Shania was most to my liking. Dark, short, petite and very cute face. It was an extra $50 for the "deluxe" experience which included kissing and oral on her (without both of those extras, I won't book). So I booked half an hour and enjoyed every minute.

There was CBJ available, but I didn't bother with that with only 30 minutes to enjoy this little hottie. Very receptive and cute little noises, if there was any faking, I couldn't tell. I'm not a fan of fake moaning.

Her pretty little sex-face was a great sight that I will be be going back for. Still about 5 minutes on the clock when I came, I asked if I could try to get her across the line as I was still hard enough. She said she was nearly there, so I continued, and while lightly playing with her, we managed to get her there. A real bonus which made the session more memorable. Again, if there was any faking I couldn't tell. The shaking is normally a pretty accurate gauge.

A tiny bit shy during the intro, but very relaxed once the session started. Nice girl, won't be my last booking.

• Thanks 8

The shaking is normally a pretty accurate gauge.
Well its a pretty good indicator... :lol:  

Thanks for the review, SS61.Indian girls are very much in favour at the moment.Moving this review too the Club 741 folder, would be appreciated by many Indian fever, guys.Hit the report button and ask one of the mods too place the review in the Club 741 folder.

Thanks for the review SS61. I've also had a fantastic 1 hour session with Shanaya back in April. She is a fantastic girl.

Cheers!

Thanks for the post SS61, I would love to go there and have some fun with her...cheers!