9. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  10. Hair Colour: Blond
  11. Hair Length: Long
  12. Eyes Colour: Blue
  13. Skin Colour: Tanned
  14. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  15. Body Shape: Athletic
  16. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  17. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  18. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  19. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  20. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  21. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  22. Full Sex Available: No
  23. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  24. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  25. Blowjob: No
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  27. Handjob Available: No
  28. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  29. Extras Charged: No, all included
  30. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  31. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  32. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - October 2011 - Felicity

Had a good review of the Bliss website before I headed down for a massage. I had a short list of four girls, so I didn't make a booking as I wanted to take my chances and hopefully meet them in the line up. I ended up meeting three of the four which was a pretty good outcome. The first two (Eden and Kiki) were definately attractive and worth a booking, Felicity was the last lady in the intro and I was sold 100%.

Given some recent reviewd of Bliss I was somewhat concerned that a great intro does not equal a good session in the room. Felicity is very good looking and described her service as a being a bit different from the other girls. She is a qualified massuse and would initially provide a firm massage before getting into the sensual part of the massage. She also said she wants to enjoy the massage as much as I do.

I started to get wood during the intro so I took the plunge and was glad I did.

The session was exactly as she described. The first part of the massage was very firm and theraputic - she knew was she was doing and was exactly what I needed. Half way through the hour, this tapered off and the sensuality started.

Felicity began with some good touching through the hole in the table and actually encouraged me to look into the mirror and start touching her because " she loved being touched". I didn't need any more encouragment and started touching and rubbing her all over, albeit a bit restricted as I was still face down.

It was then time to turn over and the sensualality continued and she really seemed to be getting herself off. This is where the only (very minor) negative came into the session. The extras were starting to be pushed fairly hard, but only breifly. This seems to be a commen theme at Bliss at the moment, so I suspect management are pushing the girls to do this - not a good look in my view. I managed to get a fair bit of touching and nipple sucking without extra charge, but it was when we were about to embrace in a kiss she stated she charges extra for this but a great kisser. This, for me, takes away from the passion of the session so I declined to take up the option. I thinik, to Felicity's credit, she realised I was no sucker and continued on without fuss and much sensuallity.

Time was nearly up and she uped the ante only marginally and got me over the line without fuss. I hug and peck on the check then into the shower.

Overall, despite the minor negative with the extras, it was a very good session with a rare combination of theraputic and sensual massage.

Would I see her agaian? Definitely as I got the feeling the sessions would get even raunchier when we get to know each other better.

• Thanks 11

Thanks for the review. I always like to canvass the extras right up front so as not to detract from the flow - but the downside is that if you have not started the session you don't have a sense of whether it is likely to be worthwhile.

While not wanting to stray too far off topic, the other problem with asking for extras up front is that the massage part tends to get rushed as the masseuse thinks you're only there for the end game. I'm also curious as to whether kissing was the only option available, was she offering cbj and fs as well?

I got to say that I have had a similar but also very different experience with F.

First session with her BBBJ and then during the body slide (whilst I was on my back) she slipped my unprotected cock into her. I'd like to say that I had my wits about me and stopped her but in the moment I just didn't. Spent the rest of the night kicking myself for being so stupid.

The lure of the pussy sent me back there again and again - and always the same experience. I even started to go there with my own condoms but once again, in the moment, never put it on. She never once asked me for extra money - sometimes I did just give her some though.

Then after some time, I just got shit scared. Got tested for STDs ... all clear. And have not seen her since.

This has never happened to me before and really seemed to be just something that happened. I kept on thinking ... does she do this with everyone!! Or stupidly, did she only do this with me?

I have no idea. And after the paranoia and the hell week waiting for my STD results will not be doing anything like that again.

Has anyone shared my experience?

Hey monkey boy. I had a very similar experience to yours but not with Felicity. It was another girl at Bliss but i dont really want to name her.

First time i saw her it was BBBJ and CIM without me asking for it.

Second time she she rode me bareback. Both times she didnt ask for extra but i did give her extra. Ive decided its too risky to see her again.

i saw felicity late last year. very raunchy, and she actually ask how i'd feel if she slipped me inside her. not seeing any condoms in sight, i politely declined. interestingly, she hasn't been on the roster in 2012 - apparently broke a leg (or foot or ankle) around christmas day, so took time off to recover, but this long ...???