13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Dark
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Athletic
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  24. Full Sex Available: No
  25. Kissing Available: No
  26. Blowjob: No
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  30. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  31. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  32. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - October 2011 - Paris

brainnbody

Well, my first post here after a bit of a punting break. Have posted before on a former forum..

Jesus Just realised my French is merde...je ne sais quoi and that is probably still not right LOL

Anyway, was not in the mood for full service and needed a couple of kinks ironed out from the gym and was near camperdown, so why not. Looked at the roster and decided to see if Liz was available, she seemed to have a good profile etc.

Met the ladies, including Liz, and had just about confirmed when in walked Paris.

I had seen her a few times at Five Dock some few years back and had always enjoyed the time. She has a couple more tatoos, tasteful, and a couple of new (to me ) boobs, nice job and they suit her. What surprised me most was she remembered me and the chat soon started and became quite animated. How could I pass this up?

On the table she gave a great firm massage with the right raunch and touch up in a teasing and timely manner. Used all her assets to great effect as we caught up in many ways.

Turn over and more sensual rubbing with various bits, a great reverse body slide and finish with her in reverse cowgirl position grinding away on my pubic bone as her hands played with the tackle to the desired effect.

She was comfortable with touching, but I did not stray "south" as I did not particularly wish to. Not sure if it was on offer, used to be, but don't know if that has changed. I'll see her in a week or two and find out :rolleyes: .

Now gents YMMV but that was an experience that REconnected two people on more than a professional clinical level.

That's how I like to remember the girls from BR!

• Thanks 7