20. Blowjob: Unsure
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  22. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  23. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  24. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - March 2017 - Jody

stavrosarissa

Jody's page online reads:

"The kind of girl you see in the street and you hope she doesn't have a boyfriend. Jody gives a sensual and raunchy massage".

That is no word of a lie with my hour described best as exactly sensual and raunchy. 

I felt very comfortable with Jody straight away as she slowly began the massage. Plenty of hot oil starting along my legs then moving up with giving plenty of attention to bum, back and shoulders. I can still fell her fingernails against my back as she slowly teased me through the hole. 

I flipped over and took a second to admire her. Jody is beautiful girl with brown hair and curves in all the right places - very sexy!

Plenty of tugging to follow whilst she blew hot air to keep mini-Stavros on edge. She asked if she may turn around, and with no objection from me this is where fun began. I was treated to a view of her delectable bum. We finished up like this as I slowly teased and massaged her beautiful body.

As I mentioned earlier, a beautiful girl with a personality to match. 

Thank you Jody - you really are the girl next door. 

• Thanks 4

Jody was fantastic in the room, I saw her last week.

She was sensual, teased me in all the right places, gives a fantastic head massage with her fingernails which made me shake and quiver from the arousal it caused me. Lots of action through the hole and a gentle stroke where it matters most. She teased me by mixing up her massage too - she moved from stroking me where it matters most to tickling my balls and gently rubbing my chest, then back to stroking me where it matters most again, just for variety and build up to a teasing big climax at the end.

As an added extra, she is totally smart, down to earth and chatting with her during the massage proved to me that she has experience in life well beyond her young age.

Definitely worth more visits, and I will definitely be doing so.

Some rally godo reviews on bodyerotic girls lately. Need ti drop in ti have a look. Have not been there in ages. Have been gong to At Micheles....