5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  7. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  8. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  9. Session Day: Weekday
  10. Session Time: Evening
  11. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): United Kingdom (England)
  14. Hair Colour: Brown
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Athletic
  20. Kissing Available: Unsure
  21. Blowjob: No
  22. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  23. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  24. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  25. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - March 2017 - Darcy

Had a quick half hour session with Darcy this week.

The first thing I have to say is she had a gorgeous body, slim but still enough body fat to give her some nice curves and tits large enough to fit in your hand and well proportioned with her body. It was a bit of a surprise as well because when I first met her at the introductions she was wearing lingerie covering her whole body and you couldn't really tell, not until she turned me over after finishing my back rub did I see her great body and get a great surprise. 

Apart from that this was my first massage ever including non-erotic massages so I don't really have anything to compare it to, but it was quite good she hit some good spots although I should have probably asked her to be a bit firmer. She was also interesting to talk to while I was having the massage, she told me about her travels and what she's been getting up to in Australia.

The real fun began when she turned me over though, as well as the surprise I got with her gorgeous body she was very energetic when it came to my happy ending. Getting on top of me, making great eye contact and letting me feel or whole great body.

Another thing I enjoyed but from reading it doesn't seem particularly popular is a bush. Whenever I see girls at these places they are usually completely shaven, but I think a bush is hot, she wasn't completely unkempt but had a fair amount of hair and it looked at felt awesome, if that's what your into. 

Would definable see again! but also keen to try out more "masseuses," so maybe not anytime soon.

• Thanks 3

I'm personally not a fan of the bush. I much prefer it nice and smooth. But hey, it's good to know there is someone for everyone's preference.