12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Blond
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Green
  16. Skin Colour: Tanned
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  20. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Kissing Available: No
  24. Blowjob: Unsure
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  26. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  27. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  28. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  29. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  30. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - October 2011 - Gemma

BattleStar

I had the absolute pleasure of seeing Gemma at Bodyrotic yesterday for an hour long session.

I have seen Gemma several times over the last few years (not as many as I would like) and she never fails to blow me away.

Gemma has this way about her that makes me powerless to resist her each and every request.

Each session with Gemma has been different, sometimes its a lot of body to body massage, other times its a lot of cuddling with hands rubbing all over the place.

Be clear with Gemma what sort of masasge you are looking for and I am sure she would do her best to make it a reality.

This time we were lucky enough to score the Palyboy themed room at Bodyrotic and let me tell you Gemma knows how to rock those playbunny ears!

I really enjoyed my hour with her, she is a stunning athletic women with great boobs and a personality that can go from raunchy to sweetness in a second.

Fellas, you can't go wrong with this one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

Having sung her praises many a time, I know what you mean! As she approaches you in poutey actress mode she knows you are going to have a hard on by the time her hands reach out...and so it goes - she slips in and out of seductress character and just has such control over her subject.

Thanks for the review!

Thanks fir the review buddy

Will def check out her services soon :)

Ahh the playboy room, funnily enough, I managed ti score that room, 4 tines in a row earlier on this year (yes i counted lol), I really want to make use of that spa!

I have seen Gemma a few times over the last few years - she always gives a very good sensual service - an amazing teaser and she is a great mind fucker

Having said that IMO the last boob job is a step too far and although she is still great it just feels a little too fake for me

I have seen Gemma a few times over the last few years - she always gives a very good sensual service - an amazing teaser and she is a great mind fucker

Having said that IMO the last boob job is a step too far and although she is still great it just feels a little too fake for me

Entirely agree a obout the "one too many boob job" comment. I think she benefitted from the first one and then could not stop after the addiction took hold.

I was going to say DD and above is a bit of an overkill. still I wouldnt mind being knocked out senseless!!! hehe.. thanks for the review hoochie...