6. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  7. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  8. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  9. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  10. Session Day: Weekday
  11. Session Time: Daytime
  12. Estimated Age: 18 - 20
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): United Kingdom (England)
  15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Dark
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Slim
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Kissing Available: No
  27. Blowjob: No
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Overall Looks: Model material
  30. Overall Personality: Lovely
  31. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - October 2011 - Anastasia

This week I visited Bodyrotic's new premises in Camperdown. It had been over a year since I last visited this establishment, when they were based in Five Dock.

The new premises are great. Very stylish and modern, cleaner, nicer, although when you walk in the long corridor to reception from the daylight, it takes a bit for your eyes to adjust to the dark lighting.

I'd booked some an hour with Anastasia based off the images and description from their website. While their website desperately needs a visual refresh, their roster layout, masseuse pictures and descriptions are among the most intuitive and user friendly of all the R&T places in Sydney that I've come across and their masseuse pictures are always 100% real.

anastasia1029.jpg

Anastasia is absolutely stunning. The website claims she's 19, which seems about right. A very pretty face, lean, toned body with gorgeous B cup breasts and great arse and legs. She does seem rather shy at first and you do have to lead the conversation, but she's happy to talk. Her attitude and demeanour is great - Anastasia is absolutely lovely to spend some time with.

The massage was very good. While she runs through her routine (including a few minutes of just light touching at the beginning that they all seem to do) there's plenty of body-to-body, tackle-play, reverse body slides and everything else you'd expect in a good massage to enjoy. Impressive as she's only been doing this for a few months.

She's happy for you to be hands on, but not down below.

It's not the raunchiest massage in the manner of someone like Gemma, but it's definitely stimulating and enjoyable.

I would definitely recommend Anastasia for a fun hour or so. And she does enjoy doubles with some of the other girls there. Seeing her with another girl would be extremely erotic.

• Thanks 8

While their website desperately needs a visual refresh, their roster layout, masseuse pictures and descriptions are among the most intuitive and user friendly of all the R&T places in Sydney that I've come across and their masseuse pictures are always 100% real.

Agree. It's nothing flash but the website roster is updated like clockwork. They've been doing this for years and it's very effective. A lot of the other parlours around town could learn a thing or two from BR's online marketing.

Anastasia looks very tasty. Thanks.

I use to be a regular visitor to the Five Dock location, but never been to the new place. Might have to go check it out

thanks for the review

Hey Luke_775, thanks for the update on Anastasia. I've been to BR a few times and have always had a great experience, pretty much as you've described. They are really consistent, and Anastasia sounds like she fits the mold. I've not been lucky enough to be able to book Gemma yet.... Must do that....

Was just about to review this lady and figured I might as well add my 2 cents here

As for looks she is no doubt a 10/10, even with her smaller breasts she has a gorgeous face, amazing ass and perfectly toned body to match.

I found her service to be quite standard, I guess her looks make up for it. You do have to lead the convo, but she is very nice. As you said, she's not on the raunchy side..

One thing though I wanted to mention, with me, she have me no eye contact, I had given her a massage, got her into the mood as well, she soon has her pussy in my face, after some teasing I ventured "down there" only to be told that it would be a $50 extra, so it's on the menu if anyone is interested, I didn't take the offer as I didn't find I connected with her as I would have liked to, but ymmv so just thought I'd put it out there

Oh was it mentioned she has a supper sexy accent? Sorry I won't be able to tell you what accent it is, it's a bit English I guess, but that softer sexy tone

I agree. Anastasia is a very hot girl. Great body and beautiful face but she does not seem to really have her heart in it IMHO. Seems to me this is the problem with R&T girls at BR. Some are really hot but just do it in a really basic way and make no effort to have any contact with the client. Some are less hot but really make an effort to get into it. That is why the hot ones who are a little raunchy and get off on the scene are so valuable. A number have been mentioned here.

interesting that she does $50 extras. It seems to be pretty standard there now form what I see here.

I would agree with the comments here - she is a stunning girl but does not really get into it - as I said in my review of more experineced pros like Danielle or Gemma or Nina they may not be as "pretty" but they know how to get a guy exctited and to get his rocks off while having a good time - may be she will get better if she stays there but still worth the money now I think

$

I don't mind the $225 but then to be told to touch is an extra $50 = $275 which is as you point out in FS territory. The selection of girls though is very good.

It's getting closer to full service territory. Although in reality, to get comparable girls in a comparable facilities, you're looking at places like Stiletto, which is around $370. So you're still a good $100-$150 cheaper if you're comparing apples with apples.