15. Knowledge of English: Regular
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Petite
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Pretty
  36. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - March 2017 - Victoria

I wanted to try Victoria since her profile went up on the website, finally made a booking to see her. Was ushered into the room on arrival and paid the money. Victoria came in with a lovely and slightly nervous smile. We had a brief chat and she went off to get the oil as usual while i showered. I'd guess she was from southern China, pretty(cute asian next door type i guess), early 20s, size 6, her profile on the website says porcelain skin, I'd say its lightly tanned. Her skin is the typical asian smooth and soft skin, porcelain would be a bit of a stretch. Her English was ok, not brilliant but we had no issues communicating. As the hour went on she became more comfortable with me and we had a few laughs. She said she was studying, which wasn't surprising.

Massage was of decent standard, my back and shoulders aren't great and she was able to make them feel pretty good and untied a few knots, i think she knew what she was doing. There was the right amount of teasing of me, i didn't take my hands off her bum or breasts for long, she seemed to not mind.

Part 2 was very sensual, she was happy to give me kisses and cuddles lying next to me (an extra well worth the $50). the most intimate finish I've had to a massage, but i would guarantee YMMV. If you treat her with respect she wil be happy to respond in kind.

Afterwards she massaged my back some more and i hit the shower. I felt pretty relaxed afterwards.

Many have argued that bodyrotic is on the pricey side but i haven't had a bad experience there yet, probably thanks to some of the reviews here.

I would definitely see her again.

• Thanks 2

The girls at BR are all nice . That's for sure . Going back a couple of years there 3 or 4 that were sensational .