18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Kissing Available: No
  20. Blowjob: No
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  22. Overall Looks: Pretty
  23. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  24. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - February 2017 - Skye

I'd been wanting to see Skye for a while now having read some positive reviews on the BR website so decided to book myself in for 45 minutes last week. I'm usually a brunette kind of guy but the thought of trying a redhead added a little something to the excitement. I booked quite late in the day but managed to squeeze in before her shift ended. After waiting a few minutes in the waiting area she arrived and led me to one of the rooms downstairs. Unfortunately her hair colour changed a couple of months ago so I didn't get to have fun with a redhead! She's now dark brown/brunette (possibly black) which actually suits me fine but it was a little disappointing in terms of expectations. Anyway that was a very minor issue as everything else was pretty bloody amazing! From what I can remember the massage itself was good, nice body slides with some kissing of the ears which was very sexy. Good use of the mirrors, lots of eye contact and she seems to really enjoy what she does. One of my best first massages with a girl will definitively be going back for more at some stage!

• Thanks 2

One of my best first massages with a girl will definitively be going back for more at some stage!
Maybe there will be more on offer with a second visit.. 

She’s a very pretty girl and has a nice arse too. She got me over the line after I’ve had quite a bit to drink so that’s a bonus.