15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Green
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Slim
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: One or two
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - Sep 2011 - Crystal

After reading some great reviews on Crystal's service I went for the very first time in this Rnt parlour. In the line ups i saw few girls and Crystal was definitely the one to be picked. She is very gorgeous with a great smile and looked very much interested in me.

post-296-0-05595700-1317555441_thumb.jpg

I was taken to the playboy themed room which was very nicely done and there rooms are definitely better than mistys with way more room and class to it.

Session was very relaxing with a touch of erotica to it. In session there was everything which a person can ask for lots of tackling through hole, front and reverse body slides, boobs spanking, spanish, she kissing my back, flirting here and there and time to time showing me great angles through mirror as well.

In the end handjob was great with she lying next to me and jerking me off while I was kissing her neck and admiring her gorgeous face.

She definitely lived to my expectations and there is no doubt she is one of the best masseuses around Sydney..

post-296-0-24516600-1317555455_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

Crystal does provide a good experience and is keen for more business and so will always (in my experience x2) ask you to write a review. She is not afraid to market herself and fair enough, but my experiences I would rate as just "above average" compared with a Nina who is fabulous. For those with LOOONG memories I use the "Gold Standard" that was Tori in the Five Dock era.

• Like 1

Crystal does provide a good experience and is keen for more business and so will always (in my experience x2) ask you to write a review. She is not afraid to market herself and fair enough, but my experiences I would rate as just "above average" compared with a Nina who is fabulous. For those with LOOONG memories I use the "Gold Standard" that was Tori in the Five Dock era.