18. Any Tattoos?: Several
  19. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  20. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  22. Overall Looks: Average
  23. Overall Personality: Fun
  24. Overall Performance: It was okay

Club 741 - January 2017 - Heidi

I saw Heidi mostly on the strength of the previous review (spelled "Hydie"...) however she didn't really work for me.

She presented well in the intro, although perhaps just a little "too eager". Skinny, pale skin, lots of tatts, a bit on the older side. Her key selling point to me was that she "has no gag reflex and is therefore good at deep throating", which isn't something particularly of interest to me, but oh well. My only other choices were a fat Asian lady called Tanya who sort of said the right things but I just didn't feel the vibe. The next one was a Thai chick called Jessica who, although did well in the looks department, came off to me as bossy and cold. None of the 3 ladies available was doing it for me particularly but between the stifling 40 degree heat outside and a cock that hadn't seen any action in a little while ... I decided to go ahead with Heidi.

I want to mention in passing that I spied another lady who was just about to go into a booking, I'm not sure of the name but she was a very good looking blonde and boy I totally would have picked her had she been available. It at least told me that it might be worth coming back by this way another time.

Being by now a relatively experienced punter, I feel I reasonably make the statement that Heidi failed many of the basics of Punting 101. The first thing that she said to me when she entered the room, following a couple of hacking coughs, was that she had a "chest cold" but to "not worry about it". How reassuring. This clearly is the sort of thing every blue balled man wants to hear when he starts a booking. She also then informed me that an uncovered blowjob was available for an extra $50. Which I might actually have been interested in had I the extra dosh on me, but I didn't, and I probably shouldn't have bothered anyway (see below).

The only two things I would possibly commend about Heidi's service are:

- The view in the mirror as I was doing her doggy style. She had sort of a nice butt and a reasonably tight pussy, and was making the right sorts of noises as I gave it to her.

- Her kissing me all over, including on my balls, before she sucked me off, which I really enjoyed, you normally only get this sort of thing from Asian chicks

These two mildly pleasant items were balanced out by a plethora of oddities however, such as:

- A "duh" brain attitude and possibly some hearing problems, as her first response to almost everything I said was "huh?", including right after I asked her to talk dirty to me (what a turn on that was! not...)

- Actually, just to run with the dirty talking thing for a minute, in hindsight it was amusing to hear her initially say "what?" and then "oh... umm... like what?" ... in response to my asking for some dirty talk. All this as I was trying to fuck her from behind ... so trying to teach her how to talk dirty wasn't really going to be my number one priority at the time...  $130 doesn't buy much these days sadly... but I would have hoped it would still buy a cheap brothel whore who knows how to talk dirty...? Guess not.

- Saggy tits, flat ass

- Faint odour of menthol cigarettes

I'll give her some points for a generally positive attitude and for trying, but unless you're a drunken bogan just looking to smash some cheap brothel pussy before doing burnouts in the back streets of Brooklyn, my friendly advice would be to look elsewhere.

As mentioned previously, there does appear to be better quality available at this very establishment, so perhaps another time. I have had good times here on previous occasions.

(Oh, and she did try performing her famous deep throat technique on me. I had to tell her to stop, as all I was feeling was her teeth on my shaft...)

• Thanks 6

Love your review. More detailed than mine and sorry she dudnt float yoyr boat. I wanted the eager on that punt so she suited my needs.

I rekon the blond you refer to is Victoria.

Looks like a younger version of crystal from tmc.

I hope the service is the same. Been trying to catch up with her myself

Interesting punt redtube,

" I was feeling was her teeth on my shaft..."

:huh:

WTF?

Thanks for a fun review redtube. Pity about the punt - huh ?

Drop a few burnouts afterwards ?