16. Body Shape: Slim
  17. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  18. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  19. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  20. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  21. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  22. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bliss On Crown - January 2017 - Shawna

I hadn’t been to Bliss for a while so took the opportunity last week after some work drinks that were close by to drop by. Because it was a Thursday I guess it was pretty busy even though the website disclosed that there were 7 girls working that night, I only met 2 girls on in the intro – Shawna and another girl which name escapes me. However because she had a lot of tatts on her which I find a turnoff I decided to go with Shawna. Shawna is reasonably attractive, perhaps too much makeup but has a bubbly personality.  I think she mentioned she was Fijian Indian. Also I am pretty sure Shawna worked in Bliss a few years ago before leaving as she looked familiar but again my memory isn’t too great.

I paid for the 1 hour and ended up right on the top floor which is my favourite room there given there is a lot more space. I engaged in a bit of chit chat with Shawna before she left me to shower.

The massage was fairly standard for the first 25min or so. She worked the back and shoulders before moving to the legs.  Throughout she was quite chatty which I don’t mind too much provided it didn’t interrupt too much with the massage. She then worked the legs and thighs at which point reached to give the old fella a few tugs.

After about 40min she flipped me over and then massaged my chest and front of my legs. She asked whether I was interested in extras – CBJ and FS were on offer which I politely declined. Shawna then proceeded to finish with the standard HJ. I blew my load pretty quickly (which I tend to do after having a few drinks). She cleaned me up and we both had our showers.

Overall a reasonable experience – Shawna is someone who you may want to pick if you want a safe option as you at least know what you will get. She is a great conversationalist as she has travelled a lot but probably lacks that explosiveness and playfulness that I like in the RnT girls.

JD rating 7/10

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the review JD. Out of interest how much were the extras?

Last time I went to bliss it seems the new standard for touching was $100 which is getting ridic. Obviously their body and they can charge what they want but add that to the $260 and other options are prob better

Thanks again mate.

Thanks for the review JD. Out of interest how much were the extras?

Last time I went to bliss it seems the new standard for touching was $100 which is getting ridic. Obviously their body and they can charge what they want but add that to the $260 and other options are prob better

Thanks again mate.

For Shawna I'm not sure mate as I didn't pursue it. But from experience with this place, CBJ will set you back at least $100. FS varies depending on the girl but have had some charge upwards of $250 which clearly is outrageous

I think the girls here compete to see who can scam the most from the client for any extras .Its a joke. And the attitude seems to be spreading to other erotic massage places too. Let them price themselves out of work.

Liaisons is such a better option and the girls there are IMO all far more interesting