15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Petite
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - January 2017 - Jodie

xiclarence

For many moons I have stalked Jodie on the BR website.  However, any time that I have been in a position to plan ahead and make a booking, she was not on shift and anytime she was on shift and I popped in, she was already booked.  Finally the other day I dropped by unannounced and Jodie appeared in the line-up, so I was not going to let the opportunity pass by, so I took her for an hour - normally for a first time I only go for the 30-45 minute option, but this girl is gorgeous. 

Followed Jodie to the room, that ass is perfection.  A bit of a chat in which I told her that I had wanted to see her for a long time and we joked about her standing on the Top 10 chart at BR.  She left me to shower, came back and stripped off the lingerie without any fanfare. - What a body. 

Unfortunately, the room we had was short on mirrors, there was one at the front of the table and one on the ceiling, not much use when you are lying face down, so it was pretty hard to see the view.  The massage was just that, a massage.  I mean, she rubbed well and it was very relaxing, but it was nothing you can't get at the places inside my local Westfield (except for the fact that it was seriously hot young woman standing naked beside me).  We chatted along and I kept thinking - this will have to get better.  There was no use of the hole, no body sliding and nothing that I would have called erotic.  I kept waiting in anticipation for the fun to start, as Jodie had promised 'a fun time in the room'.  When I glanced at the clock and saw how much of the time had already passed, I finally asked when the good times would commence.  Jodie said that she was going to do that when I rolled over, so I immediately rolled over.

I must admit, it got better from there.  Firstly, I could see just how bloody hot Jodie's body is.  She is described as the girl next door, but I can tell you, she looks nothing like any girl that has ever lived next door to me.  There was plenty of attention to the tackle.  Too much, so I had to ask that she slow down and when she did, I got to savour that oh so perfect ass and a pair of very pert, natural tits.  The sliding was pretty intense and blessed relief came only when it was clear that time was running out. 

If I could score just the second half, it would almost have medalled.  However, her performance in the preliminary rounds would not have qualified her for the finals if they were judged separately.  

I'm in a quandary about whether to give her another go.  I found an old review on this site that f I had read earlier, might have stopped me from risking her.  Perhaps in a good double she might loosen up a bit? 

• Thanks 3

Give her another go Clarence. But this time roll over after say 10 minutes.

I've never had a girl not tell me to do so, having established their own routine.

It's a bit odd for a girl to wait for you to take the initiative. What if you didn't?