12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Polynesian Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Olive
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  20. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: No, all included
  34. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  35. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  36. Overall Personality: Cold
  37. Overall Performance: She didn't make an effort

Bodyrotic - January 2017 - Madison

I wanted to review this while its fresh in my mind. 

Visited Bodyrotic this afternoon and got the normal evening/ daytime girl for the walk in. Normal procession of girls to meet as per usual, and then another receptionist walked out to demand my answer (I have walked out maybe once out of every 3 times in this place purely as there were no girls to my liking, Im fussy, so what) I think this might have been Sophie as she was slightly older and definitely very straightforward. 

Out of all the girls I met, Madison was the most attractive and had a very gym fit body, though with a bit of a cold demeanour. Little head won out against big head and guess who I chose. 

In the room, the conversation was polite but nothing to write about, slightly strained but eh, thats not what Im there for. As for the massage, it consisted of Madison running her hands over my back for less than 5 minutes, then rubbing her boobs on my back for a minute or so. Ordered to flip over, and the light touch went for about 30 seconds, then a reverse bodyslide that I was "treated to" not before being run through the "do nots" as though I was going to maul her vagina when it was anywhere near me. The only sliding was Madison's tits against my thighs and stomach for another minute or so.

The handjob was the icing on the mediocre cake that was this experience. It was if Madison was attempting to pull start a lawn mower. I had to ask at least twice to slow down and be a bit softer as i didn't want my dick to be yanked off. 

The only saving grace of this experience was that Madison had a banging body, straight out of a fitness model magazine. Other than that it was an absolute blowout. I was in and out of the premises in under 30 minutes, which included entry, intro time, showers and massage. 

Oh well. Ill stick to Liaisons and the Golden Apple from now on. 

• Thanks 2

I think there were some great girls on the same roster recently as Madison. But Surfer probably doesn't need my advice on who to see.

If she sticks with it then possibly things will improve. It normally happens over time and with experience. .

Most of the girls are only doing this for the money . Some just act it out better . Very few get better at entertaining men that they dont really like

Very few people work without pay just for the enjoyment. But many do enjoy paid work. It's the key to success.

Sorry for the experience but sheesh cut out the judgemental generalisations

Please elaborate. I wrote the review as I recall the service.

Shame that there is no word from Bodyrotic management, unlike the near instant message I receive when I write a glowing review, requesting permission to put it on their site.

Saw Madison recently . Nothing has changed

Funny you say that, I walked past her in the local shops and didn't notice her until I saw someone to my side deathstaring me with the filthiest look, I mean if looks could kill I'd be pushing up daisies... not sure why, because the last thing I want to have anything to do with is her.

I wanted to review this while its fresh in my mind. 

Visited Bodyrotic this afternoon and got the normal evening/ daytime girl for the walk in. Normal procession of girls to meet as per usual, and then another receptionist walked out to demand my answer (I have walked out maybe once out of every 3 times in this place purely as there were no girls to my liking, Im fussy, so what) I think this might have been Sophie as she was slightly older and definitely very straightforward. 

Out of all the girls I met, Madison was the most attractive and had a very gym fit body, though with a bit of a cold demeanour. Little head won out against big head and guess who I chose. 

In the room, the conversation was polite but nothing to write about, slightly strained but eh, thats not what Im there for. As for the massage, it consisted of Madison running her hands over my back for less than 5 minutes, then rubbing her boobs on my back for a minute or so. Ordered to flip over, and the light touch went for about 30 seconds, then a reverse bodyslide that I was "treated to" not before being run through the "do nots" as though I was going to maul her vagina when it was anywhere near me. The only sliding was Madison's tits against my thighs and stomach for another minute or so.

The handjob was the icing on the mediocre cake that was this experience. It was if Madison was attempting to pull start a lawn mower. I had to ask at least twice to slow down and be a bit softer as i didn't want my dick to be yanked off. 

The only saving grace of this experience was that Madison had a banging body, straight out of a fitness model magazine. Other than that it was an absolute blowout. I was in and out of the premises in under 30 minutes, which included entry, intro time, showers and massage. 

Oh well. Ill stick to Liaisons and the Golden Apple from now on.

The receptionist was probably Dee . She would be at least 40 I reckon ?