11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Dark
  13. Hair Length: Medium
  14. Eyes Colour: Brown
  15. Skin Colour: Pale
  16. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  17. Body Shape: Petite
  18. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  19. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Kissing Available: No
  23. Blowjob: No
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  25. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  26. Overall Personality: Lovely
  27. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - December 2016 - Nina

This is my first time at Bodyrotic and my first erotic massage!

I thought I would start the last day of 2016 with some fun before I got around to my other pre NYE errands. After grabbing some coffee and a bit of breakfast, I called up and booked Nina for an hour for $260.

Nina is very pretty, petite and has a great toned body. She has an upbeat personality. I forgot to ask for the Therarotic service so I asked Nina if she could be a little firmer and she said that was fine. And it was really good! She found my tight spots and really got into them.

I wonder if the Therarotic service is worth it. Their website says that the masseuse wears a uniform for the Therarotic service, but before Nina started she took her bra and panties off. So why get a good massage when you can get a good massage from a nude girl?

The erotic part was way better than I expected. If you like touching, teasing and cuddles you'll have a lot of fun. Since I had never been before, I hoped that Nina would prompt me where I was allowed to touch. I wasn't disappointed! It was much more intimate than I expected and I had a great time. I totally forgot my worries by the end.

I really wanted a good massage, the erotic part was just a bonus for me. Very happy I got both!

PS: Below the table, there are mirrored strips at the head end, but they were obscured by towels when I was there. It only occured to me later that maybe they are there to get a view of the masseuse. Is this right?

• Thanks 3

I caught up with Nina again last week. There are not enough superlatives to do justice to this wonderful lady. She really is one of a kind and one of the most naturally sexy ladies you will ever meet. And also one of the nicest and most caring.

It's unfortunate when you see someone regularly and have previously provided a review, that you generally don't then give follow up reviews. Well if anyone at Bodyrotic should be lauded often and loudly it most certainly is Nina. I've been seeing her for quite a while and I never want to leave each time I catch up. She's just so good. Her dedication to providing you with the very best sensual massage possible has never diminished. She always gives 100% for your pleasure and she is one of the sexiest ladies you could ever wish to meet. Her massage skills are absolutely outstanding. I also love chatting with her and find our sessions seem to go by way too quickly. I've experienced a few personal tragedies lately and Nina's caring nature throughout this time has been extremely welcomed. Nina generally doesn't do doubles. But I'm certain I will be able to arrange one with her and the very gorgeous Summer. That is something definitely on the horizon. So it's a very big thanks from me to the very lovely and sexy Nina.

I managed to get a booking with Nina recently. Another great massage. And the post massage fun was incredibly satisfying. She's just the best.

She truly is one of the all time greats lemur. She works so hard that she must be exhausted by the end of her shift. Make sure you treat her nicely because she deserves it.

It was a cold morning when I woke. I ate a good breakfast then soaked and scrubbed myself in a hot bath to prepare for a day of excitement and pleasure. I had a long drive into the city and as the paddocks gave way to the city traffic there was ample time to think of the day ahead. I had an appointment with an absolute angel and I could hardly wait.

Arriving early I found a good parking spot just after the morning Clearway Zone had expired and decided to walk in the sun for a while. It had warmed to a nice autumn morning and I felt happy to be alive; especially with the anticipation of my approaching liaison. I wandered into Deus ex Machina on Parramatta Road, which is close to Bodyrotic and checked their latest motorcycle creations. In my mind I saw Nina, the lovely lady I was soon to see, astride a cycle with her arms about my waist and body pressed tightly against mine.

With that thought replaying in my head I hurried down a back street and pressed the door buzzer five minutes before my appointment time. My senses are always heightened when I enter Bodyrotic. Perhaps it’s the lighting, or maybe the unique fragrance. I shared pleasantries with Clare the receptionist then settled back to wait.

Nina burst into the room, all happiness and smiles. She was a bundle of beautiful energy wearing black lingerie that offset her fair complexion perfectly. We hugged and kissed, then she led me to her room. She returned not long after with warm oil just as I emerged from the shower. Her lingerie disappeared as quickly as my towel. Then I was on the table with Nina’s fingers providing deep tissue relief while we talked, laughed and shared stories from the past week.

Gradually and seamlessly the focus became sensual and I held her closely. It soon shifted up a notch to sexy and then, as we both watched our intertwined bodies in the wall mirror, it became decidedly erotic. The inevitable ending had me whispering her name and softly kissing her neck. I can't resist this lovely lady. Everything about her is exciting and compelling for me.

Afterwards we walked arm-in-arm back to the stairs where we hugged and kissed goodbye. I turned at the base of the stairway to catch a final glimpse of her smiling down at me, and to wave farewell. On the way back to my car I bought a coffee for the long drive home. It had been a perfect day. And Nina was perfect too. She always is.

That's intense verging on a romantic novel . Glad you enjoyed your time with Nina . Hope you recovered well . Cheers

It was a cold morning when I woke. I ate a good breakfast then soaked and scrubbed myself in a hot bath to prepare for a day of excitement and pleasure. I had a long drive into the city and as the paddocks gave way to the city traffic there was ample time to think of the day ahead. I had an appointment with an absolute angel and I could hardly wait.

Arriving early I found a good parking spot just after the morning Clearway Zone had expired and decided to walk in the sun for a while. It had warmed to a nice autumn morning and I felt happy to be alive; especially with the anticipation of my approaching liaison. I wandered into Deus ex Machina on Parramatta Road, which is close to Bodyrotic and checked their latest motorcycle creations. In my mind I saw Nina, the lovely lady I was soon to see, astride a cycle with her arms about my waist and body pressed tightly against mine.

With that thought replaying in my head I hurried down a back street and pressed the door buzzer five minutes before my appointment time. My senses are always heightened when I enter Bodyrotic. Perhaps it’s the lighting, or maybe the unique fragrance. I shared pleasantries with Clare the receptionist then settled back to wait.

Nina burst into the room, all happiness and smiles. She was a bundle of beautiful energy wearing black lingerie that offset her fair complexion perfectly. We hugged and kissed, then she led me to her room. She returned not long after with warm oil just as I emerged from the shower. Her lingerie disappeared as quickly as my towel. Then I was on the table with Nina’s fingers providing deep tissue relief while we talked, laughed and shared stories from the past week.

Gradually and seamlessly the focus became sensual and I held her closely. It soon shifted up a notch to sexy and then, as we both watched our intertwined bodies in the wall mirror, it became decidedly erotic. The inevitable ending had me whispering her name and softly kissing her neck. I can't resist this lovely lady. Everything about her is exciting and compelling for me.

Afterwards we walked arm-in-arm back to the stairs where we hugged and kissed goodbye. I turned at the base of the stairway to catch a final glimpse of her smiling down at me, and to wave farewell. On the way back to my car I bought a coffee for the long drive home. It had been a perfect day. And Nina was perfect too. She always is.

Well put PDB. I havent been able to coordinate schedules with Nina but hoping so soon enough.

Perhaps it’s the lighting, or maybe the unique fragrance. 

Know it well. A scent that's part brothel, part public toilet air freshener.

Know it well. A scent that's part brothel, part public toilet air freshener.

Haha. Nah...it's definitely more inviting than Eau de Toilet. I think it's called "Sensuality" and it's delicious.