12. Knowledge of English: Regular
  13. Hair Colour: Dark
  14. Hair Length: Short
  15. Eyes Colour: Coffee
  16. Skin Colour: Olive
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  23. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  27. Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ and CIM (Cum In Mouth)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  29. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  30. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  31. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  32. Overall Personality: Fun
  33. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - December 2016 - May

Secret Squirrel

This is my first review guys.

I decided to make an early morning run to Club 741, four girls were available but only one stood out for me, the lovely May.
I actually saw her in the car park as I pulled up, and thought wow, she looks fine, hope she's just starting and not leaving. Anyway did the intro thing and May came in last, it was a no brainer, booked for an hour.
Upstairs we went, had a quick fondle and health check, ready to rock.

Straight onto the bed I was surprised with a lot of passionate kissing and she asked politely if we could 69, which was fantastic. She really knows her stuff!
Before long she said she wanted me to cum in her mouth, but she had to cum first, sounds like a great plan to me! What followed was a fun filled variety of energetic fucking and sucking, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, more 69 where the view of her fine ass and pussy was to die for, and of course doggie was fantastic.
She turned the music up to drown out our noise a bit, she loves to make a bit of noise which was good fun, and told me to make as much noise as I wanted, especially when I was going to cum.
Back to cowgirl and lots more passionate kissing and grinding, she came and really seamed to enjoy it immensely. So now it was off with the dom and into BBBJ, wow, it was fantastic!! After about 5 mins I couldn't hold back and more and came hard in her mouth! Her skills were excellent.
Time for a clean up, she jumped in the shower first, then called me in and washed me as well, that was a great finishing touch.
Then I got dressed, had another quick kiss and a fondle, and I was on my way a happy chappy! :D

• Thanks 7

I can confirm what the reviewer said about the delicious and gentle May but have been too lazy to write a review. The beautiful Polynesian receptionist steered me in May's direction after I explained what I was after. After an hour with May I leave refreshed and happy, partly for the obvious reasons, but also because May is a nice girl.

I saw may a few weeks back. for the full hour booking we had BBBJ, oral, kissing, 69 and finished first time with doggy. Second time was BBBJ then HJ and vibe to finish. Great massage in between as well. Charged $50 for extras.