13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - February 2016 - Melody

I have been meaning for some time to put up a review of this lovely lady. Sorry guys i have been feeding off your intel and have not shared so here goes my first review. It is a very delayed review but reading other reviews on Melody i think her performance is still the same.

I went for my first time punt to BR. Now I was very nervous as it was a first time and the place was very welcoming. I came in the entrance on Parramatta road and let me say it was not as discreet as i would have liked later reading about the rear entrance i would recommend this if you would like a discreet entry.

The receptionist was very welcoming and really professional. I meet a number of girls (sorry can't remember all of the girls on that night). I was quite taken by Melody and proceeded to book for an hour. I was taken to the room by Melody and she was put me at ease immediately. She had a little chuckle when she found out i was a first timer, she turned to me smiled and said "well we are going to have some fun then". 

The massage was what i could only describe as amazing, the mix of soft and hard massage as well as the under the table moves kept me on the edge the entire time. The massage was done in silence which increased for me the intensity of the touch YMMV some like the chatter not me Melody spent time at the end having a little chat which was very easy and did not seem forced.

Melody lead me through the massage taking my hands and placing them on her amazing body at times which really helped me in my first experience and made me feel comfortable. Melody sung at times which was great for the experience. The body slide was amazing and the eye contact again added to the whole experience. Melody seems to have a cheeky side which i would love to see more of. I was holding off for the big finish and Melody was great and kept me in a state of bliss without tipping of the edge for a long period until i could take it no more. I told her i could not hold off anymore and with a cheeky look with her head looking over her shoulder made eye contact and brought me to an almighty finish.Melody's massage simply was amazing first time punt i think i picked the winner LOL.

I am looking to book melody again possibly as a double i just need to work out if she has a particular girl that she works with maybe one of the fellow punters can help me with this.

I would give 10 / 10 for Melody's services and guys put her down on your list to see. She is absolutely brilliant.

my only down side of the experience, which in no ways scores her down, i would have liked to have a shower together at the end but this did not seem possible and first time punt i did not want to push the boundaries.

all in all a fantastic experience and Melody was a fantastic girl.

• Thanks 2

A good review of a lovely girl Geewiz. I imagine you have been back several times since February. There are many great ladies at Bodyrotic and they have been spoiling me for years.

On 20/12/2016 at 6:06 PM, amos said:

Savannah would be perfect . There are no reviews yet which is surprising :)

What happened to savannah

52 minutes ago, xiclarence said:

I wish I knew.  

Savanna was studying nursing . I can only assume she finished her training and started full time nursing.

She was awesome in the room and extras were also available. The last time I saw her the extras were no longer and I remember thinking she is moving on soon and so she did. 
Had heaps of fun with her . 

1 hour ago, xiclarence said:

I wish I knew.  

her body slides were to die for

used heaps of oil