15. Knowledge of English: Good
  16. Hair Colour: Dark
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  19. Skin Colour: Olive
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Athletic
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Unsure
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  37. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  38. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - December 2016 - Melody

Missile007

Went to bodyrotic today after not being able to see a private masseuse in Parramatta.

About 8 girls wandered into the waiting area, I chose Melody, a slim girl with an ass, I love that. Anyway got into the room, showered, waited, she came into the room, started stripping, I couldnt resist touching her sexy body. 

Lied down on the bed, I will truly say this was the best erotic massage I have experienced, alot of teasing, teasing & more teasing, she didnt mind me touching her ass, tits, I didnt try touch anything else, no extras were offered & I didnt ask either. she moved so sensually, biggest turn on ever.

Short review guys, but she really was amazing.

• Thanks 4

Melody is fantastic,  i have seen here a number of times.   She has a wonderful and sensual touch, and the teasing is relentless, and keeps me on edge the entire time.   Just what i want in an erotic massage.  

Re the extras,  i actually do not like it when i am offered extras.   Two reasons,  if i wanted more o would go to another type of establishment.  And it can also sets up a bit of an uncomfortable situation. 

Melody is fantastic,  i have seen here a number of times.   She has a wonderful and sensual touch, and the teasing is relentless, and keeps me on edge the entire time.   Just what i want in an erotic massage.  

Re the extras,  i actually do not like it when i am offered extras.   Two reasons,  if i wanted more o would go to another type of establishment.  And it can also sets up a bit of an uncomfortable situation.

Yes I agree but sometimes the extras on offer are hard to resist from my experience :)

Sometimes it is easier to leave a tip on display at the start of the booking - before she comes back with the oil - in a place where it is obviously visible and let the booking take its path.  She will soon tell you if any particular activity is out of bounds.