14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  35. Overall Looks: Pretty
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - November 2016 - Natasha

Went to an old favourite in BR to try new girls all the time.

As usual the girls were all very friendly and what are seen to be "best in class"

ended up choosing natasha after he cute appearance and i have a thing for petite blondes.  Her photos on BR site are close to real - but she has blonde hair now not brown.  BR Should really update their images to be more professional and current.

I chose to spend an hour with Natasha.

As usual, you get taken to a room, shower and wait... all this time is coming off your allocated time whilst they go get warm oil.

Natasha returns and does a 5/10 striptease infront of me and lets me know that kissing her body and touching V is an additional charge.  No problems, but other girls 1: dont charge as much 2: at all.  Shes free to charge what she wants, i didnt take it up.

Massage was good (not great). lots of touching and oil which was nice.

Flipped over 20 mins in, and wondering how we were going to spend the next ~40 mins.

I asked her how much time we had left, she mentioned "about 20 mins" 

so we took it slow, and used all of the 20 mins, but no where near 40mins which was left.

All in all it was great, but BR have a huge issue with:

1: girls offering inconsistent services

2: poor training of new girls

3: exploiting punters by using "shower and waiting time" as part of the service

4: exploiting punters in short changing in time spent.

Its becoming all too much of a common thread (and i go about once a fortnight).

Some girls are great but still are limited by the time, other girls really take advantage of it.

As for natasha's service, it was one of the better i have had and i would like to think that she is following suit allowing her to cut the time due to inhouse rules.

Unfortunately they are one of the most premium places and have little competition so they are getting away with it, it would be a far nicer engagement if they were honest and upfront about the whole service.

• Thanks 3

I hear you bro. I've stopped attending Bodyrotic after a lacklustre performance by a French masseuse. The total massage time ended up being 20 minutes in a 45 minute session. The feeling of being short-changed is hard to get over.

" I chose to spend an hour with Natasha.

As usual, you get taken to a room, shower and wait... all this time is coming off your allocated time whilst they go get warm oil".......

I've been visiting Bodyrotic for many years and with all respect, this isn't correct. The clock starts ticking when the girl returns back to the room with the warm oil. Your shower time while she is away isn't included. Your shower time at the end of the session is included though and I imagine that is because you are both still together. It's a good idea to shower together at the end. It's a great way to finish.

I disagree PDB - it really depends on the girl but the norm seems to be that the clock starts as soon as you enter the room. It definitely seems to be the exception if you get a full 60 mins in a 1 hour booking.

Mate, if you find this happens then speak with the receptionist. What I stated is how the girls are required to work.

Thanks for your review of Natasha, Exxy81. Sophie from Bodyrotic wanted to address your points about their business. I simply quote her reply below. Cheers.

Hi exxy81,

Thanks for your review of Natasha – feedback like this is exactly what we need to hear to ensure we maintain our exceptionally high standards.

With respect to the points you have made...
1: girls offering inconsistent services
2: poor training of new girls
3: exploiting punters by using "shower and waiting time" as part of the service
4: exploiting punters in short changing in time spent

1 - the very nature of erotic massage services is exceptionally diverse, as we cater for a very large clientele, with very diverse tastes.
2 - a matter of perspective, time and opinion - we do not sit on our laurels and have a very comprehensive training program - perhaps you are seeing new masseuses while they are 'exceptionally' new and haven't yet done much training?... also, many masseuses come from other massage establishments to BODYROTIC and we have to train them out of some very bad habits that do not fit with the BODYROTIC ethos.
3 and 4 - without wanting to sound dismissive, simply put, you are wrong - our policy has remained unchanged since BODYROTIC started - if you had brought this to the attention of our receptionist at the time, appropriate action would have been taken to remedy the situation - we do not compromise on our customer service, but blurting it out in a forum such as this without bringing it to our attention hasn't resolved the situation for you and seems a little unreasonable.

With respect to points 3 and 4 - here is the BODYROTIC policy on massage timing...
Basically, you are paying for the time that the masseuse is in the room with you, including your final shower.  So, your first shower is not included in the time, but the second shower is.  Some clients take a minute or two in the shower, and others are still in the shower after 5 or sometimes even 10 minutes, and this is the fairest system we have been able to come up with.  I have attached a copy of our 'timing policy' for your information...

massage_timing.jpg

Please understand that we have to keep in mind that there is generally a ‘next’ client waiting and this policy ensures that they are not unnecessarily kept waiting.

Once again, thanks for your feedback - perhaps next time you could consider giving us an opportunity to engage with you prior to shouting words to the effect of "...BODYROTIC is a ripoff!..." from the highest rooftops!?

I trust this explains things for you.  Should you have any further feedback, or should you feel there may be a better way of doing things, I would be more than pleased to listen to any ideas.

Love,
Sophie
XXX

With all due respect to Sophie's comment below - it's easier said than done. Theses girls know the punter personally and intimately. Personally I'm not overly confident (which is a big reason why I punt not try and pick up in bars) and calling a girl out by reporting it is a really confronting thought. I know, I've been there. The girls talk, big time. What happens next time you go to BR after calling a girl out? Oh, you again...

3 and 4 - without wanting to sound dismissive, simply put, you are wrong - our policy has remained unchanged since BODYROTIC started - if you had brought this to the attention of our receptionist at the time, appropriate action would have been taken to remedy the situation - we do not compromise on our customer service, but blurting it out in a forum such as this without bringing it to our attention hasn't resolved the situation for you and seems a little unreasonable.

On timing , reality is some girls will and do shave a few minutes off the end , but I have never had one tell me that timing starts from when you walk into the room for first shower.

Time to start a new subject. Something more along the lines of ... which girls offer the best massage regardless of under or over time.

I must pay more attention because when I visit BR I have no idea of time.lol

Went to an old favourite in BR to try new girls all the time.

Sorry but exxy81 you just don't sound like you're a regular there.  Most of the girls charge something for touching down there.  Not unusual.  Some don't. YMMV.

I am not a regular regular but time always started after my shower, even when she had sneaked back in to prepare the room or herself, and was always exact.

The shower together is almost the norm. 

Your choice of masseuse may have just been unfortunate.   It is always hard to complain and many PP members will have had a bad experience somewhere sometime - but its just like a restaurant - you have to talk to the management.   Its true you will have to telephone - I can't see any nice way to locate a manager there on your way out - not without you having a tearful sobbing massuse to go home feeling bad about.

I do have a comment for BR, and other establishments.   If there are genuine and fair grounds for complaint there really should be some way for them to make you feel better next time.

Also to be fair sometimes sessions run over time and the girls are pretty relaxed about that too

Too true Kevvie. But don't tell Sophie. Lol

i want to ensure that we are all on the same page.

with regards to natasha her service was 10/10.  it would have been 11/10 if not for the timing.

I have some suggestions for sophie if she would like to discuss and happy to continue those.  If sophie wants to discuss and take on board feedback that should be promoted and people should be aware that vneues are trying to get a service right and feedback is being listened to.

This although is a review of natasha its very quickly turned to something else.  For anyone considering booking natasha - do! she is fantastic.

Ive been there maybe 10 times this year and it has never been an issue for me. All the rooms have clocks in there so you can check on the timing. 

These would be the 5 best ever.

Tiger,Kimberly.Crystal.Summer,Ava.

And a couple more I might save for later.

There are lots of lovely ladies at BR and it seems that Natasha will be one of them. I think she will be okay on time after all of this.

I certainly have my favourites too Amos.

These would be the 5 best ever.

Tiger,Kimberly.Crystal.Summer,Ava.

And a couple more I might save for later.

Kimberly and Andy my favourites.

Kimberly and Andy my favourites.

Andy hasn't worked there in a long time. Unless she is under a different name? She was very good though. Best so far.

Kimberly was hands down the sexiest masseuse there. I saw her so often that we stared doing extras.

Gemma also an awesome experience. The kissing and mutual oral was out of this world

Ah the good old days of that place!!