11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Blond
  13. Hair Length: Medium
  14. Eyes Colour: Green
  15. Skin Colour: Pale
  16. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  17. Body Shape: Slim
  18. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  19. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Full Sex Available: No
  23. Kissing Available: No
  24. Blowjob: No
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  26. Overall Looks: Attractive
  27. Overall Personality: Cold
  28. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Bodyrotic - October 2016 - Brandy

Went to BR on a Tuesday night and the line up was really good. Best I've seen in ages to be honest. Anyways, I was tossing up between Brandy and two others. I went with Brandy as she was a bit more flirty and said she was up for some fun, so an hour it was.

Get to the room and left to have a shower. 10mins later and I'm wondering if ive been forgotten Brandy comes back. Bit of chit chat and we establish touching is an extra $100. That's fine, it's her choice to charge what she wants but too much for me, so thanks but no thanks. 

Massage is ok, the odd body rub and then I flip over. Doing my best to get worked up but not paying to touch was playing on my mind. I got close but stopped her so I wouldnt come. Her reply was youre going to have to come soon as we dont have much time! I looked at the clock and it was 20 mins after she got back to the room!

Anyways, little mate lost his mojo for a bit and by the time he came back to life I just went with it. Showered, dressed and out the door 15 minutes early...

Won't be going there again!

• Thanks 3

Shame about the negative posts. I like many have been an occasional regular way back to the Five dock days .I could count on one hand and there have been a few not so great experiences but overall have enjoyed some of the best times with the hottest girls I have ever met .

Recently saw Samira and had an awesome time . Again as they say YMMV and that happens anywhere

Yeah i recon you chose a dud unless you are really unpleasant to be with. Thanks for the heads up.

Haha.. thanks PW! Yeah I reckon I chose a dud. I've had some great times at BR with Nina, Summer, Pixie, Dakota, Lani, Alice, Melody, Grace, Jamie, Samira and Natasha amongst others!

I only ever encountered Brandy once, in a double with Chelsea.  She has stricter boundary control than the Liberal Government.  Not bothered with her since.  On the other hand - I miss Chelsea