6. Photos Authenticity: Real, slightly retouched
  7. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  8. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  9. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  10. Session Day: Weekday
  11. Session Time: Evening
  12. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): United Kingdom (England)
  15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Blue
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Athletic
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  38. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  39. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - November 2016 - Roxy

surfer1989

So. I booked Roxy sight unseen yesterday evening and turns out it was a good choice.

Roxy is absolutely beautiful, with a slim toned body, nice perky largish natural boobs and gorgeous face. That English accent of hers was divine and really set it off for me. She was a little distant at first till we started chatting, cracked a few jokes and found some common ground, and after that she was absolutely lovely.

The massage was nice and relaxing, with some sneaky hands through the "fun" hole. Roxy's bodyslide was so fucking erotic, when I flipped over I almost didn't care about not getting to fuck her (though there isn't much I wouldn't do for the chance). Her pussy was wet and looked so inviting during 69'ing position on the bodyslide but took her lead and didn't risk ruining the mood by going to lick it, but Jesus Christ it took a lot of will power.

I'll leave the ending to you guys to find out for yourselves, but it was one of the most erotic sexual experiences ever. By far the best handjob experience I've had.

Overall a very pretty girl, sultry accent and great technique all contributed to money well spent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I'll leave the ending to you guys to find out for yourselves, but it was one of the most erotic sexual experiences ever. By far the best handjob experience I've had.

Now you've got me intrigued. I've always wanted to see Roxy. Haven't had a mind blowing finish since Kiara worked there.

You would have to be happy after such a good experience with a sight unseen punt.

Happy is an understatement. Feeling the need to go again after visiting this memory.

Happy is an understatement. Feeling the need to go again after visiting this memory.

Most interesting surfer boy. You strike me as being rather fussy so Im thinking Roxy is getting a lot of attention and i must go see her soon as she may become very popular . Hoping she lives up to your excellent review

• Like 1

I was lucky enough to see Roxy recently, wow.

If one had to imagine what a RnT would feel like if it was done in your dream, this is it. Just divine.

Confident, sexy, physically gorgeous.

I know exactly what Surfer means, DATY might alter the vibe, but oh where she places herself.

Best in many years...

• Like 1

Finally managed to see Roxy .

She would have one of the best bodies I have seen ever . No extras and I'm thinking that's how she rolls and I will be seeing her again a few times just to make sure . Delightful .

• Like 1
On 21/07/2017 at 9:09 PM, amos said:

Finally managed to see Roxy .

She would have one of the best bodies I have seen ever . No extras and I'm thinking that's how she rolls and I will be seeing her again a few times just to make sure . Delightful .

What happened to roxy

I wanted to see more of her