12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Dark
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Petite
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  34. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - October 2016 - Odette

PlayDohBalls

None of my regular lovely girls were rostered on for my normal Friday visit. However, one of these beautiful girls had made several recommendations to me of girls I should see. So following her advice I organised an appointment to introduce myself to Odette. I have been attracted by her photos on the Bodyrotic website before and also read some excellent reviews about her.

I can confirm the photos of Odette are 100% accurate, as is always the case with Bodyrotic. She is certainly a very beautiful lady and definitely model material in my opinion. And she has a body to die for. While she is blessed with such flawless beauty, I found that she is also a very lovely person. She is a warm, friendly, happy, fun lady to spend time with; elegant, sweet and easy to talk with on all sorts of topics. Our conversation flowed easily. And I can attest that Odette is quite a sexy young lady as well. She teased me in a gentle but erotic way, ensuring I fully enjoyed myself and left completely satisfied. Her massage style is on the softer side, but nevertheless I found this tended to enhance the overall sensuality of our time together.

I can totally recommend Odette for those who appreciate the finer things in life and for those who enjoy sensuality with a gorgeous touch of class.

• Thanks 2

I have some great times with Odette (including a most pleasurable double with her and Roxy).  Odette was my 'go-to' girl at BR for some time.  She is gorgeous and a good conversation.  However I got a little peeved one visit when she tells me I couldn't touch her (magnificent) boobs because her period was starting and they were sensitive.  I thought the girls would not roster themselves on if that were the case.