Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Eve
  2. Session Month: October
  3. Session Year: 2016
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): 130 Botany Road Alexandria. (Red Rose)
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 130 Botany Road Alexandria
  7. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  8. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  9. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  10. Session Day: Weekday
  11. Session Time: Daytime
  12. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  14. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Singapore
  15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Black
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Coffee
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Petite
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  31. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Fun
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

Red Rose - October 2016 - Eve

Eve.

30 minutes.

$130.

I was going to write a long prose of price comparison and so on and so on, but I shan’t...... I also rarely write reviews of Asian ladies in local brothel’s for there is such a turn over that by the time a review is written the lady in question has moved on.

I had seen Eve a number of times almost six month ago and as my travel patterns change so does my patronage. Coming back through Redfern and with time on my hands I remember the brothel on Botany Rd and find a car park. Without even expecting Eve to be on let alone to still be working I sit down for the intros. Oh, just a word of warning, the entry door opens outwards so stand back slightly. I had forgotten this. They, I don’t know who, but someone, persons smokes in here too... Intros happen and Eve walks in, she is still here and the decision is simple, book for 30 minutes.

Eve returns and we had up to the room and its the same room. Same issue with the shower (its all coming back to me), it takes forever to warm up and its in a holder half way up the wall, it hoses my chest. Towels are okay but are worn so you do need to give yourself extra toweling to dry properly. The saving grace for this though is that Eve brings multiple towels up so you have a clean, dry one when finishing your showers.

On the bed and instructed to lie face down. A fantastic cat bath, massage, stroking, kissing session takes place. I lie back and basically melt into the bed. To stop myself going to sleep I roll over and have this view of Eve sitting on her knees in front of me. Her body is truly beautiful petite, slim, tanned, perfectly proportioned breast enhancements and she is fully waxed.

Eve with some stroking, lying flat on me, Spanish, light DFK eventually moves down to begin the best half BBBJ you could ever have. Yes, that’s right, THE BEST HALF BBBJ YOU COULD EVER HAVE. Do I need to clarify? Eve only goes halfway to two thirds of the way up. This combined with TTM and hands is as I said, THE BEST HALF (2/3) BBBJ YOU COULD EVER HAVE. A dom is finally sourced and the best CBJ you could perhaps have is then undertaken. I lie back and enjoy and also watch in the full length mirror on the side of the bed. Eve leaves her hair down for our duration and the feel of it as it glides over me just adds to the eroticism.

I don't have to move, with the conclusion of the CBJ, Eve sits ups, lube us up and we start in cowgirl. Its just bliss. Cowgirl and reverse mis are all done. This has the added advantage of Eve’s hair falling over me as we again gentle nuzzle and DFK. Eve also does this thing where she slides her feet up and down the side of my thighs. It is here where I sigh to my finish. Eve lets me hold her and she lie flat against. We just hold each other.

Cleaned up, I am instructed to role on to my front and am given a massage. On finial turn, given a head massage, sit up, finial neck massage and then her timer goes. I nit-picked in another review that I needed a moment after fishing. I now need a moment after the moment with the massage moment. Will I never be satisfied......?

Back in the shower, await its warmth and then scolded as it suddenly heats up. New towel as stated above to dry myself. As I dress I watch Eve redressing in to the lingerie that she introed with and that would have to be a perfect way to finish. Social kiss at the door and out I go. In to the street a happy man.

Cheers.

Jason56.

LXX

• Thanks 4