15. Knowledge of English: Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Blue
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Athletic
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: Several
  27. Any Piercings?: One or two
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  35. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - October 2016 - Alice

xiclarence

So after a few failed attempts to meet up with Alice (which should lead to disappointment with one of the other girls at BR) I got my act together, rang ahead to see if Alice was available.  Jackpot, she was!!

I arrived at the allotted time and shortly afterwards Alice appeared wearing an 'interesting' outfit.  I have to say, she looked even more spectacular than when I had met her at previous introductions (and had foolishly chosen another girl).  Alice lead me downstairs to the 'Fantasy Room' for my first ever session with her.

Things started off pretty slowly at first.  As great as the fantasy room is, its sheer size means the mirrors are a long way away and as I am near blind without my specs on, it made things a little ordinary.  After a couple of minutes massaging my back on the back of my legs, Alice started massaging my hand.  She then placed my hands on her incredible butt.  I figured that was an invitation to have a nice feel of one of her better assets and must say, as blind as I am, her butt looks real good when you get to see it in Braille.

Alice climbed under the table and did some tackle play with one hand while using her other hand to provide a very nice performance in full view.  She was then back on the feet rubbing her hands (and other parts) all over my back.

On the turnaround it was more of the same with her up on the table with me and providing what would have, for somebody with better vision, been a wonderful view through some of the mirrors.  I got to explore some lovely parts of her exquisite body, with near perfect (IMHO) tits.  I was careful to respect her boundaries and figured that given she initiated the T & A play, she would respond to my subtle indications that I would like some more.  Sadly, this was 'not encouraged'.  Alice's massage was very sexy with the right mix (for me ) of teasing and raunch.  When I felt a wave coming on, she would slow down and give me a chance to recover, which I knew would make the final explosion somewhat volcanic.

Eventually it all got too much and I shot my load.  As there were still a few minutes ago Alice asked if I wanted a head job.  I must have misunderstood, because next thing I know, I am getting a very relaxing cranial massage.  Still, it was a lovely way to wind down until it was time to hit the showers

Alice is dropdead gorgeous and has a very sexy accent.  Unfortunately, she was a bit quiet and did not speak too much not that I really cared, it was certainly one of the better experiences I have had at BR for some time.  I cannot wait until my schedule gives me the opportunity to see her again.

• Thanks 1

A good review Xiclarence. Alice seems to be very popular. Perhaps you should leave your specs on next time. But I suppose your Braile technique would have been very satisfying also. Now if you combine your specs and Braile.....bingo!!!

Thanks for the review - a Caucasian massage on the agenda soon and Alice seems amazing.

I am as blind a bat also without glasses. Seeing is half the enjoyment - so after he first few punts - made sure I had contact lenses on when visiting these lovely ladies