14. Knowledge of English: Good
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: Several
  26. Kind of Experience: Starfish Experience
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: Not always
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  34. Overall Personality: Shy
  35. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Bodyrotic Camperdown - September 2016 - Electra

Rocked up to BR at the start of the day, hoping to give my morning a boost with the help of one of their gorgeous ladies.  Did not have a booking and unfortunately, the ones I shortlisted from their website who were on shift were not available.  Met about 5 ladies, Electra was the stand-out beauty of them all.  No feedback, no photos as she is new to BR, but receptionist told me that verbal feedback had been good.  So I booked 45 minutes.

To the room and into the shower.  When I emerged, Electra was standing there naked - a lovely sight.  Straight into the massage - and from there it was pretty much downhill all the way.  Although she had a lovely French accent, she did not talk much and her massage was OK, if you want your sister to give you a neck rub.  Whilst she did seat herself on my leg to rub my back, there was no bodysliding at all (front or back).  On the turnover, I did manage to give her great ass a nice squeeze, but she managed to keep her very pert boobs at a distance that made fondling them awkward, and kissing/sucking on them impossible.

Electra was very keen (and to her credit, very good) at the hand job, too much too soon and I kept asking her to give the old fella a rest, lest I blow too soon.  Eventually I lost the load and the massage ended. 

Overall a pretty ordinary experience, given the usual high calibre of the girls at BR.  I won't be bothering with Electra again.  Does anyone know what has happened to Chelsea?  She is still on the website, but hasn't had a shift in weeks.

• Thanks 1

Sorry it wasn't all that you had hoped for. I see she is new, so hopefully things will improve once she settles into the work.