8. Session Time: Daytime
  9. Estimated Age: 36 - 40
  10. Hair Colour: Blond
  11. Hair Length: Medium
  12. Eyes Colour: Brown
  13. Skin Colour: Pale
  14. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  15. Body Shape: Athletic
  16. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  17. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  18. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  19. Overall Looks: Attractive
  20. Overall Personality: Lovely
  21. Overall Performance: Great service

Club 741 - August 2011 - Heidi

stan650

I am a bit surprised nobody has put a review on Heidi so thought I better to the right thing as she is pretty fun. Haven't been to Club 741 for ages so thought I would pop past on a lovely afternoon. Pretty busy and had to wait about 10-15min for Heidi to be available. There were a couple of asian girls I could have gone with but have been dissapointed by some service at this place in the past. Have been with Heidi before and couldn't complain so book her in. She is a pretty nice looking girl. Mid 30's. All in preportion.

Went upstairs and did the usually health check. I think she could tell I was pretty eager because as we were doing the usually chit chat I had my clothes off and in the shower before she even left the room. She offered to get me a glass of water which I accepted.... nice of her.

When she came back I lay on the bed and watched her undress. We continued our conversation but didn't really listen to a word she was saying. One good thing about the rooms are the amount of mirrors on the walls. You can't miss anything.

She then jumped on me and started rubbing herself on me as she kissed me all over. This girl is a great kisser. If you don't like kissing then maybe this isn't the girl for you.

She went down and started giving me a CBJ. Pretty good. I asked her for a 69 but she started sucking an licking harder while looking at me. I like to be active so after a few more minutes of this I got up and put her on her back. She tastes great and I could have done this all day. I like it when I girl puts her hands on your head and tries to ram it inside her.

I was on top of her most of the time... holding her legs in the air, her legs behind her head (she is pretty flexible), etc. etc. Plenty of DFK and occasionally went back down on her.

She could see I was struggling a bit as sweat was pouring off me... damn that room was hot. She told me to do her doggy which I was not going to refuse.

When it was all over I crashed on the bed feeling like I forgot to dry myself off from the shower. Good thing she brought the water for me. I think I need to get a bit fitter...

She seems like she is a pretty clicked on girl who enjoys her job. She is really easy going. Have seen her a few times and will not hesitate to see her again. Recommend.

• Thanks 7

Thanks for your review Stan. I hate it when they overheat the rooms and you nearly pass out. Glad you had a good time with Heidi.

Thanks for the review Stan, i've never been to Club 741

.... Well, better practice up on your Reverse Parking skills & head on over :)

Thanks for the review! I don't even know where Brooklyn is? New York maybe?

no, not in yankee land - tho' plenty of happy yanking going on inside :o

just research on 'whereis' etc and get yourself some bearings.

Or key into your gps: Brooklyn, 741 Geelong Road

See it on Google Earth - Streetview