Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Chelsea
  2. Session Month: June
  3. Session Year: 2016
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 136 Parramatta Rd, Camperdown, NSW 2050
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9557 7999
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.bodyrotic.com.au/
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Evening
  14. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  34. Overall Personality: Lovely
  35. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - June 2016 - Chelsea

I'd been curious about the therarotic option for a while.  I thought that it would be nice to get a good massage...and to spend a bit of time sneaking glimpses up a short dress like that shown on their website, before "coaxing" the masseuse to slip it off.  With that in mind, I thought it would be a bit strange to meet the lady in question in her lingerie, and then ask her to put some more clothing on.  So, I booked Chelsea without meeting her first, based on the photos and a positive review on here.

If anything she looked better in real life than in the photos.  The "therarotic uniform" wasn't like the photo...although perhaps on someone 5'1 it might have been a short dress; Chelsea is more like 6'1, and it was more like a low-cut T-shirt.  So I'm not sure it really felt "like a normal massage", lying there naked on the table with two holes, with a masseuse wearing a T-shirt and G-string.  But she definitely knows how to massage - after about half our time, I was completely relaxed.

Then a minute later, I'd rolled over, she'd found a zip in the front of her "T-shirt", and she was sliding her naked body all over mine.  Oh, and I wasn't quite so "relaxed" any more.

Anyway, the second half definitely lived up the "rotic" part of the name.  And I'd recommend Chelsea if you like tall women with sultry eyes and smoking hot bodies.  Not 100% sure that I'd recommend the therarotic option, but I figured I'd try it once...

• Thanks 3

Thanks for sharing! Did she offer an extras?

Not to me, but I didn't really ask.  As a general rule, if extras are your thing, Bodyrotic is probably not the best place to go...

Not to me, but I didn't really ask.  As a general rule, if extras are your thing, Bodyrotic is probably not the best place to go...

There are definitely some extras available but every girl is different