26. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Unsure
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  31. Overall Personality: Cold
  32. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - June 2016 - Kathryn

So paid Bodyrotic a visit with the day off work. After seeing several girls at intro (lost count there were so many) i chose Kathryn. Only 2 girls gave a genuinely good vibe but both weren't my type, however Kathryn really appealed to me. Now not everyone would go for her look but personally i found her simply stunning. Not your tiny size 6 by any means, curves in the right places and a face to die for IMO.

She was kinda cold as we got to the room and once things started it always felt like she was just getting the job done. The massage was ordinary, way too much oil and no real thought into it. Im not a big talker in these situations but i tried a little chat in the hope she would open up a little and get into it but i felt she almost took offence to being asked simple non intrusive questions. So i backed off with the chat.

Once turned over i have to say it was enjoyable from then on, not outstanding but enjoyable. That was more to do with how attractive i found her rather than anything special she did. All standard stuff.

Overall i enjoyed Kathryn but wouldnt pay again to see her as she is fairly cold and just does what she has to do.

• Thanks 2

Pity about that Daytimer. It's hard to connect with anyone you can't talk with them.

Yep I saw her a couple of weeks ago, I thought it was a below average experience and a waste of time and money,

I'm disappointed to hear that this is a recurring theme...I haven't got to spend time with her yet but always thought she was knockout gorgeous in the line ups