14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Kissing Available: Unsure
  25. Blowjob: No
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  27. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  28. Overall Personality: Shy
  29. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - May 2016 - Odette

Hello gents, 

You will have to forgive, it's been some times since I've posted a review, and I'm feeling a bit rusty.

Odette is someone I had been looking forward to seeing for quite some time. Another punter had mentioned her recently in another thread as a masseuse that add to the list of ladies to see... For whatever reason though she seemed to have been missing in action for the last few months (I didn't ask) but has now returned to Bodyrotic and been working a number of days over the last few weeks. Her website photos are quite appealing to me and I had heard positive things about her from the receptionist and one of my regular masseuses also. 

After seeing her in person I can confirm that the photos are accurate despite  being rather dated. She is a petite size 6/8 brunette, I'd guess in her mid-late twenties (maybe 27 y/o?), pretty face and very nice natural D's. Eye colour - no idea! It's a required field in the review template so I've just taken a guess.

I booked an hour and she took me through to one of the newer massage rooms which she said she liked. The one next door to the Fantasy Room with the starlights on the ceiling. She was pleasant and chatty throughout the massage. A very soft / light massage which was fine, as let's face it, I don't come to Bodyrotic for a remedial massage. She did a variety of different Bodyslides and keep me aroused throughout the second half of the massage. 

I've tried to be quite complimentary and unbiased so far as I appreciate that all of the ladies are different in personality and their own services they offer. Her massage style / technique / persona is definitely good and nice - but it's not the most fantastic mind-blowing experience that I have come to expect from certain other ladies.   In sum, I have certainly been some far worse experiences that I've had at Bodyrotic, but also some far better experiences - including first visits to see someone I've not met before. She is a pretty young woman and pleasant to chat to, which I would imagine serves her well. The main thing that stung me was an unexpected add-on extra that happened at the end... Let's just say most of the ladies I've seen in the past have been very happy for me to cum on their breasts, and even suggested or encouraged this.  I found myself reaching that point of no return and forewarned her / asked whether it would be okay.  A milli-second before the cum shot I am told that will be an extra $50.  Not impressed!  I've already to shot my load! The sad thing is, I had planned to give her a 'tip' anyway for being what I thought was a genuinely sweet young lady. The ending, instead of being happy, now left me feeling bittersweet. 

This review could have been 100% glowing if it wasn't for the ending I just described... Will I repeat? Perhaps cautiously, but not to be stung again by the same tactic. There's plently of massage ladies at BR that don't charge extra for COB! Or maybe I have just been spoilt by the best (ie - Nina, Crystal, Khiara, Datoka)! If it hadn't been so the way things ended, I would have said it was a 'great service'. 

This was my experience - YMMV!

• Thanks 2

After a fairly ordinary first meeting with Odette some time ago, I enjoyed a wonderful double with her and Roxy.  Since then, Odette became one of my "go to" girls at Bodyrotic.  However, I did notice that on the last two visits, she had not been quite as accommodating as she had previously been.  She is a seriously gorgeous girl though.

• Like 1