10. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  11. Hair Colour: Dark
  12. Hair Length: Long
  13. Eyes Colour: Brown
  14. Skin Colour: Tanned
  15. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  16. Body Shape: Petite
  17. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  18. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  19. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  20. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  21. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  22. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  23. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  24. Kissing Available: Unsure
  25. Blowjob: No
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  27. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  28. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  29. Overall Looks: Pretty
  30. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  31. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - May 2016 - Melody

I first went to Bodyrotic a long time ago when it was in Five Dock but took a bit of a hiatus for a while and only recently started visiting again. This is my first review so I'm just going to start typing and see how this goes!!

I usually look at the website to see who's on and make a booking before going but I've wondered if I should go and meet the girls first before making a decision. I suppose I don't want to arrive and find there isn't anyone my type available. So a few weeks back I booked an hour with Melody after looking on the site. I hadn't read any reviews so didn't really have any expectations except for the obvious.

I don't remember much about the introduction due to feeling a bit nervous at the time but she's small and cute like in the photos. The massage itself was good, strong hands, firm, warm oil. She doesn't really talk much during the massage which seemed odd at first but it was quite nice to switch off and feel the sensations. There was a fair amount of teasing whilst I was on my front and what was really nice was to watch her in the mirrors. She moves around a little bit like she's dancing as she's massaging and every now and then looks you straight in the eyes. Normally in the first half of the massage when lying down I go through phases of being turned on to waiting to be turned on again but with her it was on pretty much the whole time, I was in heaven!

After turning over I can't really remember too much except that there was a pretty good mix of being massaged and being teased (she definitely has a naughty side) and it was one of the best massages I've had. Afterwards she was a lot more chatty and it was a nice way to end the session. Different people like different things so I don't want to recommend her and have it not live up to someone's expectations but for me it was fantastic. I'm curious to try others but she is one that I will return to at some stage.

• Thanks 3