14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  32. Overall Personality: Fun
  33. Overall Performance: Great service

Pryana Rose - May 2016 - Charley

So after a couple of mediocre private punts, I thought I'd try some window shopping. Spent a little time looking at different websites and settled on Pryana Rose.

The establishment is nice with plenty of parking, once through the door I was offered the usual meet and greet. Only two ladies were available with the third in another booking and I was too eager to wait so I chose Charley.

Charley isn't a stunner, she's very normal, which in a way is quite unassuming to the service to come. I chose to stay for a half hour. Once inside the room, health checks done, shower done, she asks what I'd like. Bit cliche but I said gfe/pse, she obliged dropping to her knees and giving me a great cbj, no part of the region was left unattended, after abut 10 minute of her slurping on my balls and thrashing her head on my old fella, I had to take a break or I was gonna blow too early.

She then proceeded to ride me, again when I got close to the vinegar finale she jumped off and immediately started sucking me and licking my balls again. After this I asked if I could go doggy, she was more than happy. Time was almost up and I asked if I could blow on her back, she said go for it! The climax and preceding tension was too much, I ripped of the condom and I totally missed the mark and sprayed the back of her head and hair. She wasn't phased at all, more so laughing at my clumsiness.

Once done, back in the shower for a wash off, we chatted while she rubbed my back and legs for a few minute. I thoroughly enjoyed this punt, mainly because she was very approachable and comfortable in her own skin, happy to try things with vigour and enjoyed the time together. Although she didn't do any more than other WL I've seen in the past, what she did do, she did well.

Would I return, well I did, 3 days later, and it was an encore of the first punt. I don't remember the last time enjoying myself this much at a parlour. Needless to say, I will be a regular.

• Thanks 5

Needless to say, I will be a regular.
And I know the reason why too....lol :lol:  :D  

I don't remember the last time enjoying myself this much at a parlour. Needless to say, I will be a regular.

She does sound like a keeper. Thanks for the review.. :)  

Seen Charlie 3 times, would have been 4 but she was busy on my last punt, she is great, certainly knows how her job, she is the only one that is able to get me off twice in an hour, ( I am getting on a bit, the little fella is not as strong as he used to be)