13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Coffee
  17. Skin Colour: Dark
  18. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  19. Body Shape: Petite
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  35. Overall Looks: Attractive
  36. Overall Personality: Fun
  37. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Club 741 - April 2016 - Tara

Have driven past this joint a few times, mad sure I had time today to stop in for a visit.  4 girls available when I arrived, a curvy Asian girl, 2 aussie girls (25 plus?) and Tara, a tiny little thing from Malaysia.

I’m still fairly new to the world of punting and I still suffer from a degree of nerves.  So far I’ve graduated to remember to ask questions of the girls about service etc (man, have I been caught out by not asking questions in the past!)

Today the nerves were no different.  I was really attracted to the first Asian girl but never asked her anything.   One of the aussie girls wasn’t for me, and the other said DATY was not on the menu (although at first she said yes only to return 30secs later to say no and that it was a long story).

I found myself booking Tara for an hour.  She said I looked clean for DATY was a go!  She also flagged that a second round would cost an extra $20.  No issue with that given she was up front about it.  Don’t get me wrong, she had a great body, just not my usual type.  Very fit/petite with small pert breasts, nice bum etc.  Everyone is different, I usually like voluptuous bodytypes, a bit of meat of the bones…

Still regret not going for the other chick, but there is always next time.

Once up in the room, quick once over and into the shower and then onto the bed together.   Some cuddling and light kissing for a couple mins and then I got her to sit on my face. 

Awesome.  Tasted and smelled great, and when she came she ground her pussy into my face.  Loved it.

On with the rubber, blow job, then her on top, then into missionary with a bit of dirty talk from her helping me to reach climax quicker than I would have liked.

She was quite easy to talk to, shared a lot of info in a really interesting (to me at least) hobby that she pursues.   She left the room briefly at one point to use the bathroom, but I had just came so wasn’t that bothered. Returned and gave me a bit of a massage, tried to get the old fella up and about again (wasn’t quite happening) so I took the opportunity to go down on her again ( and this time given the position when she came she grabbed the back of my head and again ground my face against her).

That was enough to get the blood rushing again so took her from behind and cost myself $20.

Quick clean up, bit more chat and then offski.

Did I enjoy it?  Absolutely.  Personally don’t feel the need to see her again, but would have no hesitation in recommending her.

She also works somewhere in Carlton apparently.

• Thanks 7

Sounds like a great punt. I've never been to 741 but I might have to go check her out.

Tasted and smelled great, and when she came she ground her pussy into my face
:P  

Vale99, seems like you had a bit of fun with Tara, even if you don't feel like seeing her again. :)

Well done Vale99 and Tara,

" Very fit/petite with small pert breasts, nice bum etc.  " 

;)

perfect

Gee you are the lucky one dude, my experience with Tara was the opposite, she took the money straight up, she was interested in the dollar more than anything else, it kind of turned me off, the change in the attitude was incredible once we got upstairs

From a sweet thing to an arrogant b****

Had a booking for 30 min, we were done like in 15 min, she got up , got dressed and left the room

Before leaving the room told me we were done and to get dressed.... And simply walked out

The worse experience ever, I have truly waisted my money, her service was poor, nothing as discussed downstairs, not to mention bad attitude

Never again and guys don't go there to see her

Would never recommend any services from Tara

Plenty of other girls that deliver