17. Knowledge of English: Regular
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Medium
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Olive
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Curvy
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  31. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  33. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  38. Overall Looks: Average
  39. Overall Personality: Fun
  40. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Vip69 - March 2016 - Lily

I was due to have dinner at Chinatown and given I had a designated driver that evening I had to take a train in a bit earlier. I decided to drop into Vip69 to check it out for myself.

The place is up a set of stairs in the busy Liverpool st but in some ways going up from a busy road makes it a less conspicuous. The venue itself is behind a security buzzer - I was greeted by an Asian lady who promptly showed me to a room with a massage table, music playing from small overhead speakers, pretty quaint type of setup and consistent with most of the other R'n'T places I've been to. opted for the full service for one hour given the prices between hj / bj / fs were minimal anyway (iirc 160 for blow, 180 for fs)

Waited for a bit for Lily to arrive - suspect as a walk-in you don't get a choice of the girl, but suspect only some girls do fs. Lily is a somewhat older looking thai lady (def not a young looking girl, more middle aged) but certainly shaped in the right places. Nice natural C cup, little bit larger butt but pleasant and attractive enough. After a brief chat it was off to the shower (single shower fairly clean shower gel provided).

Massage started in a fairly standard way and can't say it was the best message I've had but it was serviceable - medium toughness and enough to make me feel relaxed.

The time came when Lilly reached between my legs and started rubbing the guy downstairs which he certainly enjoyed. she moved into the massage bench and started giving a nice CBJ. After a while I asked her to swivel around and we played in a 69 position.

Lily moved on my indication to a cowgirl position, then to a squatting and then to a lying back position. At this point it was around 20 minutes in and I came with her on top. All the while I should mention there was light frenching and tongue action, and she was happy for me to touch (had a two finger salute into her two holes during 69 but not more than a knuckle deep into her ass).

Lilly then gave my legs a massage for five minutes before she noticed my third leg reacting. What then took place was a long drawn handjob before I came hard all over her tits just as we were hitting time.

Overall I enjoyed the experience and would probably go back if I was in the area and needed a session.

Other points to note - is prob 90% made up of Thai girls, relatively dark foyer once inside but suspect from the bathroom it's an older type building, fairly quiet (couldn't hear anybody else or any other noise while in the session, but the again my attention was elsewhere)

• Thanks 4

thanks psyckle

It's great to see mirrors in the web photos of their rooms. Well placed adequately sized wall mirrors are a definite positive when deciding upon which parlour to visit