Piper Jackson - General Discussion Thread

Hi, does anyone know what has happened to Piper Jackson? I checked out her website and it wouldn't load. Just wondering if she is still available.

Piper tweeted today that she's "on an extended break until after midyear but wishing everyone the best for 2017" .

So at least we know she does intend to return but we still have a long wait.

I was wondering if anyone who pays attention to this sort of stuff could tell me what her feet are like?

If I remember correctly she has, not just one, but two! ;)

Actually, in her PP profile (ad) she has a couple of pics that include partial foot nudity.

Contacted her a few days back. She wasn't willing/able to accommodate some simple requests (heels and a tight dress). Even started to get a little cranky even though I could not have been more polite.

I was wondering if anyone who pays attention to this sort of stuff could tell me what her feet are like?

I do! Hers don't do it for me tbh.

@Willy Wanka 

I’ve always found Piper to be completely charming, polite and very friendly whenever I’ve contacted her. Not once has she been anything other than that.

100%  agree with what playdoh said about piper i met her for the 1st time 3 weeks ago and had a fantastic time with her

I spent a very enjoyable two hours with lovely Piper today. It was simply perfect and a huge amount of fun too. Piper goes out of her way to ensure you have a fantastic time. It’s such a pleasure spending time with this beautiful and happy lady.

55 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I spent a very enjoyable two hours with lovely Piper today. It was simply perfect and a huge amount of fun too. Piper goes out of her way to ensure you have a fantastic time. It’s such a pleasure spending time with this beautiful and happy lady.

Oh fuck you, show off

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Jokerbitz15 said:

Was wondering if anyone knows if Piper offers COF as an extra?

she lists it on her pp profile as an included service.

4 minutes ago, savoy000 said:

she lists it on her pp profile as an included service.

However its not listed on her actual website as a service so was wondering if anyone knows from previous exp with her

12 minutes ago, Jokerbitz15 said:

However its not listed on her actual website as a service so was wondering if anyone knows from previous exp with her

When I saw her it was included (ie not extra). You could contact her if you want absolute certainty. Comms are good with her.

12 minutes ago, l'étranger said:

When I saw her it was included (ie not extra). You could contact her if you want absolute certainty. Comms are good with her.

Thanks for the informed response

hi space lovers of sex

i really want to see miss jackson but do you think i'm too old as i'm 60?'

she's super hot and you can see why she charges more.

i love the classy and naughty types.

any thoughts would be taken on board.

thanks in advance