15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Blue
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Slim
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  31. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - July 2011 - Lana

Popped into Club 741 for a first time look. Nice friendly receptionist and ushered into meeting room number 1. She called the girls to come and say hello.

A quick procession of introductions from a variety of ladies. All very nice and special in their own ways. Mix of Aussie and Asian lovelies.

I was taken by a very attractive lady by the name of Lana.

Paid $125 for 30 minutes and was lead away upstairs by Lana. Room was nice. Plenty of hot water in the shower. All very clean.

Lana came back. We chatted briefly while she took off what little she had on.

Lana is very elegant and a classy lady. Some small talk while she made me feel very much at ease.

A nice massage to start, shoulders back buttocks legs and the all important "boys" She is very good at the massage. Probably put some of the so called professionals to shame.

Some more mutual fondling and then a CBJ. I asked her to turn around so I could respond in kind. Lana was happy to oblige. Nice shaved pussy Mmmmm.

Running a bit short of time she moved into cowgirl and all was going well until the buzzer went. Bugger.. She hopped off and said you haven't cum yet. I cant let you go like that is it okay if I finish you by hand.. Ahhhh Yeah.. So Lana put in a bit of overtime on the old fella in the pursuit of happiness. Mine !!

Would I return. Yes and next time will be very soon and for an hour at least.

Lana is very gentle, sexy, elegant and classy and if you want a lady who knows how to show you a good time then this is the lady for you. She is a mature woman. I reckon in her 30's but I'm not good with guessing ages cos I don't believe its important.

• Thanks 7

Good review Lumpy.

Sex with Lana is just delicious, with the added flavour of her seeming slightly surprised at finding herself in this place. She has the air of having wandered into this brothel by mistake and now she finds herself doing all these things.

She's very good at them too: the great massage is only part of it.

Nice to see a WL intent on getting you over the line.

Where the heck is Brooklyn? I thought that was a suburb of New York!

:blink:

Been with lana lately...had an awesome time. She didnt mind doing BBJ for some extra tip. Nice lady easy to talk to. I have to agree with john-O she has to be around 50 yrs of age.

Been with lana lately...had an awesome time. She didnt mind doing BBJ for some extra tip. Nice lady easy to talk to. I have to agree with john-O she has to be around 50 yrs of age.

Hi adihetyg, Just wondering how much extra was she charging?

She's still there now, but she's in her early 50's, not 30-35. Still has a VERY good body for her age and knows what she's doing for sure.

Yeah but what is her face like? 50 sounds a bit risky even if she is experienced. If she was a movie star who would she look like? I mean there's a world of difference between Susan Boyle and Susan Sarandon.

Just FYI, she is still there, I believe tuesdays and thursdays are her nights, she still has a very nice face and her legs are still perfect but the rest of her is starting to sag (just a bit). If you want to experience Lana, it's well worth it, get in soon.

There needs to be another category of ages.

The last one is 40+ but there should be a 50+

category too now many women are staying on

longer in the business.