Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Nina
  2. Session Month: February
  3. Session Year: 2016
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 136 Parramatta Rd, Camperdown NSW 2050
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9557 7999
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://bodyrotic.com.au/
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Short
  20. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  38. Overall Looks: Pretty
  39. Overall Personality: Fun
  40. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - February 2016 - Nina

mikeyofoz

Just some nude disco dancing in the room today JB. A bit of "Friday afternoon Fever".

"Fever........what a lovely way to burn"

Love it pdb , ;-)

Just some nude disco dancing in the room today JB. A bit of "Friday afternoon Fever".

Oh to be a fly on the wall PDB lol. Glad you're still enjoying your favourites . I know I enjoyed mine . Lucky for me I am very resourceful . :)

I saw Nina once again. What more can I say that hasn't been said already about this quite exceptional girl? She certainly knows how to spoil you. Hell yeah!!

I saw Nina once again. What more can I say that hasn't been said already about this quite exceptional girl? She certainly knows how to spoil you. Hell yeah!!

+1

a few days ago FINALLY managed a booking.

Delightful and very special.

Seriously guys let's just not talk about her anymore, be greedy, and keep it to ourselves, then maybe, just maybe it will not be necessary to book at least a day ahead to be sure of seeing her! (Tongue sort of planted in cheek)

Yep - it's hard not to be greedy Brainandbody. In fact, I'm going to be rather greedy tomorrow. But more importantly I'll be absolutely appreciative.

If you have looked at the Bodyrotic website lately you will have noticed they now offer a "Therarotic" option. This will involve a girl who is skilled in therapeutic massage arriving in your room in a very short, white uniform to give you a thorough therapeutic massage before removing the uniform for the sexy and sensual component. I would have to recommend beautiful Nina if you would like to try this. For such a petite girl, Nina can give an absolutely fantastic deep tissue massage to remove all your knots and kinks (well probably not every kink...lol) which leaves you feeling so good and relaxed. And then of course, Nina can provide the most sensual and sexy finish that will leave you panting. After spending time with Nina today I left with the happiest smile on my face. Such a wonderful girl.

On a cold and blustery day, what could be better than to spend time with one of my favourite girls. Nina thawed my frozen body and then raised my temperature to boiling. One of the amazing things about her is the totally effortless and unaffected way she radiates sexuality. It's a gift that emanates naturally from within. It's a special edge that not every girl has. In my opinion Nina certainly has that rare aura, as does another of the beautiful girls I see regularly. At the climactic ending I realised my eyes were watering with tears at the edges. I think it was from the exquisite pleasure of a wonderful day with a beautiful girl.

I have to laugh at Nina's age bracket in the template.  I saw her first somewhere between 2001 & 2005, so she must have been VERY young then!!

Her service back then was very raunchy, but then trimmed it back.  She has come and gone over the years, and I'm disappointed I haven't seen her for a few years now.