Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Nina
  2. Session Month: February
  3. Session Year: 2016
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 136 Parramatta Rd, Camperdown NSW 2050
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9557 7999
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://bodyrotic.com.au/
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Short
  20. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  38. Overall Looks: Pretty
  39. Overall Personality: Fun
  40. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - February 2016 - Nina

mikeyofoz

So I'd had a pretty rough January after a stressful end of 2015 and was looking to treat myself. And bodyrotic does a great job of making a man feel spoiled. I was looking through the roster compared to times when i might get over there, and cross referencing with reviews here in punter planet when i realised that the choice was obvious. I had an opportunity to check out the (in)famous Nina. Rang them up, secured an early booking on a tuesday morning and then bided my time.

Rocked up at the appointed time and got the financials out of the way. And then got to meet this well regarded lady. A petite, cute lass. Doesnt look like a supermodel but has a nice sashay in her hips as she walks in front of you (walking behind a pretty girl in lingerie is always a treat). Quick rinse whilst she grabs her stuff and onto the table.

Started with a therapeutic leg massage (it was leg day the day before) with just the odd tickle and tease through the table. Was a good start and a valid massage but that wasnt the reason i was there.

Progressed through to a much more teasing massage which was pretty damn amazing. I can still feel her fingertips up my back and elsewhere. There was a lot of variety and subtlety to this part, which really impresses me in hindsight (at the time my higher brain functions were kinda overruled by enjoying the moment). This was totally hitting the spot and exceeding expectations in feeling absolutely spoiled in sexual way by a real master of it.

Flipped over eventually and she oiled my own hands up letting them finally come into play as she straddled me. Ended in her patented seated position which is just ridiculously intimate and awesome. She cleaned me up and even helped me with getting the massage gel off my back in the shower (apparently not everyone wants help with this - those people are much less lazy than I).

Walked me out, gave me a hug and kept smiling even after i told her she might have to see me again. Left with a stupidly big grin and a beaming face of confidence on my way out, much to the consternation of the poor gentleman trying to covertly enter without making eye contact! Felt on top of the world then and still feel like that. Damn. Just damn.

Okay so was it perfect? Not quite. If i had to nitpick the conversation was a little stilted and i do like a bit of banter. However that changed after the act, once guards were let down, so would not expect the same on a repeat visit.

WIR - yes.

Best RnT I've ever had and hell, arguably up there in erotic experiences in general.

• Thanks 5

I do wish people would STOP reviewing Nina.

It's getting harder and harder to see this most delightful human being.....all of you who have not yet seen her just go away, this lady's dance card is well and truly full.

It's getting harder and harder to see this most delightful human being.....all of you who have not yet seen her just go away, this lady's dance card is well and truly full.

I almost wanted to start my review with "don't book her" as a joke but even in jest i couldn't do it

I fully understand your sentiments. Nevertheless, I think that appreciation for this beautiful girl should be shouted from the hilltops for the wonderful way she spoils those of us who have the honour of spending time with her.

Nina is indeed terrific but I tend to visit such establishments when I'm 'in the mood'. The idea of booking days in advance just doesn't work for me (notwithstanding that I'd be 'in the mood' the moment I arrive there.

How do others manage this lack of spontaneity, e.g. with privates etc?

Nina is indeed terrific but I tend to visit such establishments when I'm 'in the mood'. The idea of booking days in advance just doesn't work for me (notwithstanding that I'd be 'in the mood' the moment I arrive there.

How do others manage this lack of spontaneity, e.g. with privates etc?

I've done both.  Done the "fucklotto" tactic just rocking up and seeing whats available.  great when you are in the mood.

Done a booking a while out a few times.  Great when you want to improve your mood - fun anticipation.  Plus generally more likely to get what you think you want then

Hey random question if anyone can answer - how exactly does the "spa" option at bodyrotic work? does the masseuse get in with you and massage you there or is it just an alternative to a shower or what? Anyone had a spa with Nina?

Sometimes you guys make me laugh . Of course the girl gets in with you but you would see her a couple of times before you suggest it I would think. I have enjoyed the spa many times but certainly not with a girl I hadn't meet before .

Can i let you in on a secret? ............. She actually gets better and better. Thats just the entre' my friend

As for conversation.. She gets talking dw lol

Glad you enjoyed your time. Im convinced shes a once in a lifetime

I caught up with fabulous Nina today. She is such a warm, friendly and sweet lady. And she is enormously sexy too. She knows how to provide the most sensual massage possible and always creates an endorphin overload in the best possible way. Her petite body is just so lovable and she really does know how to use it for your maximum pleasure. I surprised her with a “nude client day” which is the opposite of the nude shifts for the masseuses; not something for the faint-hearted punter.

And I can hardly wait until I catch up with adorable Crystal next week. She is such a gorgeous, totally desirable lady. I consider myself fortunate and blessed to be able to see her regularly.

Ha ha PDB ,I was in yesterday too but didn't know about nude client day ,it's something I have previously suggested ,great idea !

Nina walked into the reception area to take me to our room today in a little black dress and heels. She looked like she was ready to spend a night on the town. But she went to town on me instead! It was such a sexy look and a little different to seeing her dressed in lingerie. It's so refreshing to catch up with beautiful, sexy Nina. She is the perfect masseuse - whether it be a deep tissue massage to ease all those knots, or a sexy, cheeky, sensual massage that leaves you panting. We had heaps of fun today with each of us alternating on the table throughout. I know it's been said before and I'm sure it's no secret, but Nina is such a wonderful, giving and caring girl. It's always a total delight to catch up with her.