10. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  11. Hair Colour: Brown
  12. Hair Length: Long
  13. Eyes Colour: Blue
  14. Skin Colour: Tanned
  15. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  16. Body Shape: Curvy
  17. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  18. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  19. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  20. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  21. Kissing Available: Unsure
  22. Blowjob: Unsure
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  24. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  25. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  26. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - January 2015 - Georgia

Can't believe there's no review for G-G-G-Georgia, she's been with Bodyrotic for quite a while now and has training in the art of tantric massages. Out of about 8 girls during the intro she was the only girl that sat next to me and conversed. Thought that was quite courteous and added to a positive vibe we shared. Damn she has an attractive face and has one of the best ass I've seen. Her body is naturally curvy with hardly any ounce of fat on her. It needs to be seen to be believed.

The pictures on the website is an accurate depiction of her physique but she has lovely long brown braids now and uses it to great effect during the massage. Her hair will trickle up and down your body which adds a new dimension to the massage. She uses the hole in the middle of table with the desired effect...got me erect. Staring at that blessed ass in the mirror while she was in a doggie pose was absolutely divine. I'm not gonna go into too much details but during the session there were lots of banter, cock teasing, oily body slides (front and back), sexy eye contact and an explosive ending of course.  

She just completed a training course in Tantra massage and I was lucky enough to be the beneficiary of that. This woman definitely knows her way around a man's body. It's not one of those clinical massages where they go through the motions. There were no boring bits.

Guys do yourself a favour and give Georgia a shot.

• Thanks 3

I probably tried to book too late.... called st about 7pm and she was booked all night.

She heard you referring to her beasts and declined you....obviously

You'd make someone a wonderful lover I think Danni. Do your beasts shoot lasers?

Sadly not, only Vanilla Milk, unless I eat a lot of chocolate first, then it tastes like TopDeck Cadburys :P