AndyJ

Scarlett Maison - General Discussion Thread

AndyJ

Scarlett Maison, Brisbane :: 0431 900 237

Email | Website | 0431 900 237

• Thanks 1

Jez

Just a brief note to let you all know that Ms Scarlett has made us aware that we had her old website address in our links, we have updated those links accordingly :)

The Doctor

Her body is nothing like the pics. They're either not her or were taken a long time ago, unfortunately. I was quite disappointed, and cut the two hours short. Just my two cents.

zilla

I subscribe to Scarletts newsletter and she advised that her weight does fluctuate quickly.  The photos  were taken late last year.  She was about to release some new photos that represent where she is now so as to offer a better representation. but at the same time she is planning to lose that weight soon.  

ghts

Interesting you mention this. From some of her recent pics on Twitter I thought that she had gained weight.

I have never seen Scarlett but have always been tempted. Part of the reason for not going through is a concern that her pricing didn't match with how great her photos appear - I expected her to be more expensive. The lower rate made me a bit suspicious that things may not be as they appear.

Regardless, she has almost perfect reviews so must offer a good service.

Was it just her weight that was different to the pics?

The Doctor

She was very friendly, very interactive and sociable. Very easy to arrange a time.

But her photos were nothing like what she's currently looking like.

From the pics I was expecting a tighter, more athletic body.

Anyway, lesson learnt.

AndyJ

Pics are definitely hers, and she was like that by August last year when she attended PP's birthday drinks, as anyone who attended could tell as well. Body weight fluctuates for some more than others, and it's just not feasible to get photos taken every month. She publishes selfies on Twitter that could help as a guide.

Interesting you mention this. From some of her recent pics on Twitter I thought that she had gained weight.

I have never seen Scarlett but have always been tempted. Part of the reason for not going through is a concern that her pricing didn't match with how great her photos appear - I expected her to be more expensive. The lower rate made me a bit suspicious that things may not be as they appear.

Regardless, she has almost perfect reviews so must offer a good service.

Was it just her weight that was different to the pics?

Please note than when she was down to a size 8 (in August last year) her rate was the same, so the logic of "too good to be true" does not really apply here. Her service has been consistently good too.

• Thanks 1

Spaggy

Have to say i have known Scarlett for some time now and I have always found her to be professional and willing. She has a cheeky side and I find her enchanting. Not to mention the best boobs in town ha ha. It could be that she is just enjoying her life atm ! She is still a spunk last time I saw her at drinks.

• Haha 1