17. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  18. Blowjob: No
  19. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  20. Overall Looks: Attractive
  21. Overall Personality: Fun
  22. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - December 2015 - Lani

jackdaniels

This one was my last BR session for the year so I wanted to ensure I ended the year right. Enter Lani aka my go to girl when it comes to BR. Booked her in for a 1 hour session as I always do. Lani is just a fun girl to be with. Again she ticks all the boxes for me – great figure, attractive but most importantly always looking to please and very outgoing. I think I must have seen her about 20-25 times this year alone.

Anyway onto the massage, Lani likes to use a lot of oil. She worked from my neck and upper body region down to my legs. Her massage technique is very good, releases all the knots in my body. About 30min into the massage after massaging she starts the teasing between my thighs. Love it, just bloody love it! She then hops under the table and works on my cock, stroking it gently as she fingers herself for my viewing pleasure. The constant moaning drives me crazy to a point where I tell her to come back up. She flips me over and starts simulating a BJ – at that point I couldn’t handle myself so I came. She squeals saying she didn’t mean for me to come early but I just laugh and say I couldn’t
help myself.  She cleans me up and we both take a shower. With Lani I always make sure to tip her to ensure expectations are met on both sides. Engaged in some chit chat about our plans over the Xmas period and off I went, very satisfied as always

Basically if you want to guarantee yourself a good time at BR just book Lani in. There is a reason why she is always booked out, she is one of the top girls in the establishment.

JD’s rating 9/10.

• Thanks 2

I've always loved seeing Lani. I haven't been able to catch up with her for a while though, so it's good to hear she is still the sexy, happy and fun person I that know.

I saw Lani about 3 times and Everytime she went well under the time I paid for. if I'd book at 12pm for 45 minutes I'd check my watch when Im in the car and it'll only be 12:40...

I mean even with the obligatory 10minute shower, getting dressed, walking to the car and it's still only been 40minutes since I walked in, that means I paid for 45minutes and only got a 25 minute massage.

needless to say I stopped seeing her for that reason.

Sorry to hear that. I've never had any problems regarding the appropriate length of time with Lani. I always enjoy seeing her and have an appointment for this Friday actually ?

After not being able to co-ordinate times with Lani for way too long, I finally managed to catch up with her again today. And I am so glad that I did. To say I have missed seeing her is an understatement. She looked fantastic! Her natural beauty is stunning. She absolutely glowed. And everything I love about Lani was there in abundance. Happiness and fun throughout, a very enjoyable massage and an extremely sexy and sensual climax that was exquisite. I love how she cuddles and gently teases at the beginning and then relaxes back on the table with you at the end. It's a perfect way to start and finish. Along with everything that happens in between, my time with Lani is alway an incomparable experience to be savoured long after I have left. 

Hey PDB,once again we must have passed in the corridor,I had a very jolly time with a lovely Czech lady called Christina ,well worth a visit !

I saw Lani about 3 times and Everytime she went well under the time I paid for. if I'd book at 12pm for 45 minutes I'd check my watch when Im in the car and it'll only be 12:40...

I mean even with the obligatory 10minute shower, getting dressed, walking to the car and it's still only been 40minutes since I walked in, that means I paid for 45minutes and only got a 25 minute massage.

needless to say I stopped seeing her for that reason.

I've had the same experience. When I've made reference to this before I've been given a hard time by other forum members suggesting it may have been 'me' and not 'her'... Interesting to see I'm not the only one. 

Why do you tip after paying $250 for a massage? Geez mate relax.

White knights gonna white knight. Girls just see this guy as a walking wallet. $300 for a massage and a tug. I mean why not go to liaisons and at least have sex as well?

• Like 1

What a pleasure it was catching up with Lani today. I swear she is becoming even more beautiful and appealing. Such a gorgeous rose that opened for me to display her captivating and intoxicating beauty. I did try to massage her for a while. But she went out of her way to distract me in a very cheeky and seriously sexy manner. We ended up entwined on the table for a fantastically sensuous ending. I really could spend hours with Lani. And I’m looking forward to a double with her and another very beautiful girl when the planets can align in the future. Hopefully that will be soon. It’s going to be hard to wait. Love you Lani.

And as far as time goes with Lani, I can honestly say I've never had any problems. 

White knights gonna white knight. Girls just see this guy as a walking wallet. $300 for a massage and a tug. I mean why not go to liaisons and at least have sex as well?

I dunno if I would call that white knight.

I tip girls on comparative basis and also because the market is fked up for Asians lols - who knows this guy might be fking loaded and that little bit of tip is nothing.

I think he mentioned he would like to keep in good relations. So his a smart man for "investing".

On 05/01/2016 at 7:40 PM, jackdaniels said:

The constant moaning drives me crazy

🤣🤣🤣

Fucked her many times but she’s 8 years gone now. Why oh Why are we back here lol 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, amos said:

Fucked her many times but she’s 8 years gone now. Why oh Why are we back here lol 

She was sacked for banging clients. That was before the changes were made. Also the other girls didn’t really like her as she was a trouble maker but she banged hard . 

21 hours ago, amos said:

How many? did you see her privately

20 hours ago, amos said:

She was sacked for banging clients. That was before the changes were made. Also the other girls didn’t really like her as she was a trouble maker but she banged hard . 

really? did she fuck hard?

How the fuck you know all this shit?

🤣

Did you try eva- the hot irish blonde over at Nirvana. She works Mondays.

Edited by AndyJ
Posts merged