17. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  18. Blowjob: No
  19. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  20. Overall Looks: Attractive
  21. Overall Personality: Fun
  22. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - December 2015 - Payton

jackdaniels

As part of my pre Xmas punting extravaganza I went to BR again, this time made an appointment with Payton who I had seen multiple times. Booked in for the 1 hour.

I was greeted by Payton with a hug and engaged in some chit chat as we went into the room mostly around our plans during the holiday period. I see Payton at least a few times a month so we know each other quite well.

In a nutshell Payton is lovely – she ticks so many boxes one would expect from an erotic masseuse.She has a great personality, very outgoing and always looking to meet client expectations. My only negative (very small negative mind you) are her tattoos which I find as a turnoff.  Anyway themassage portion of the session went for about 40min. Throughout she chatted away. Good thingabout Payton is that she knows when to talk and when not to – whenever it came to the teasing we both we quiet, as I prefer to enjoy the moment. Her massage is pretty reasonable with plenty of teasing.

She flipped me over and started with the dirty talk which she seems to like to engage in. I generally reciprocate. She dumped the oil on my cock and got to work, continually moaning about how she wants me etc etc. Just love it.

When I finished she cleaned me up. Both of us took a shower, engaged in some more small talk and I was on my way.

Another good session with Payton and a nice way to end my day as we headed into the holiday season.

JD’s rating 8/10.

• Thanks 1

You're correct in saying that Payton works hard to meet our expectations JD. She can be quite raunchy at times. But she is also a seriously nice and fun person as well. I love catching up with her.