18. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  19. Blowjob: No
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  21. Overall Looks: Attractive
  22. Overall Personality: Lovely
  23. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - December 2015 - Jade

jackdaniels

The spell of shitty weather in Sydney continued all week so again after work I figured I will head out

to BR to warm myself up. I didn’t make an appointment and given the time of year the place was not

busy so was able to see a full lineup of girls. This time I selected Jade who had a very exotic look and

seemed quite friendly in the intro.

Paid for the 30min as usual seeing as I had not had a session with her before. Took my shower and

lay on the table waiting for her to return.  I asked for soft and she delivered, focused a lot on my

upper body and neck. Moved down to my back and then legs, good technique all around.

Once she finished with the massage she started to tease under the table, stroking my cock gently.

She could tell I was enjoying so continued to stroke gently whilst giggling at my reaction. She then

asked me to flip over and started massaging my stomach and then moved down to and commenced

the HJ. Good technique, she was quite gentle which is what I liked. I came pretty quickly, she cleaned

me up and we then took our respective showers.Whilst I was getting dressed we engaged in some small talk. Jade is a very friendly girl and has an

interesting background – she is Asian but has lived in France her whole life so she has quite a strong Parisian accent.

Overall a good session with a new girl. She is quite conservative in terms of her session but makes

sure you leave satisified. Probably missing that certain “X” factor to really move into the upper echelon of erotic massesusses just yet but I think she is fairly new to the industry but with plenty of potential. Regardless I’m sure I will see her again.

JD’s rating 7/10

• Thanks 1