16. Knowledge of English: Good
  17. Hair Colour: Black
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Attractive
  36. Overall Personality: Fun
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

VIP 69 - January 2016 - Ivy

Looking for some relaxation and release on a rainy Sunday arvo, I found myself visiting VIP 69 given its CBD convenience and upfront pricing. As I entered (no reservation), I was swiftly shown the room where a menu of services is provided and payment is made. Promptly after the monetary exchange Ivy with her long legs, lingerie and heels entered. First impressions - 8/10 body, 6/10 face, 7/10 breast.

After a quick shower, Ivy delivered a knockout massage that was firm and full of effort. About 20 minutes into the 45 minute session, she turned the lights down, oiled up and ran her hands across my body while perfectly grazing the boys to attention. As she finishes up the massage she jumps on the table rubbing her fake breast (medium size with no scars) across my back while riding the back sides of my legs with her pussy. Enough is enough and I flip over.

With a handfull of ass, I pull Ivy close where she grabs my cock and proceeds to rub it with her tits. As she rubs my cock across her body she moans in pleasure. I rotate her around and spread her ass to reveal a perfectly bare and plump pussy. As I grab her ass and make my way to rub her pussy she pulls away, shame. After some body to body she grabs a condom and asks top or bottom and assumes the position.

As I fuck her from the edge of the table I grab her breasts and hold her body tight as she lets out passionate moans. One of the first things I noticed about Ivy were her long legs so I grab them and throw them over my shoulders as I continue to fuck her. As I catch ourselves in the mirror I get turned on even more and enjoy the view so I tell her to flip over and work her from behind as we lock in the eyes in the reflection of the mirror. About to explode, she flips over again squeezes her pussy tight and I finish off. To top the experience off she ends with a head and scalp massage before sending me off for a shower.

Overall Ivy provides a good full service as she likes to please and shows good effort. While her face is a miss I rate her body quite highly and would visit again. 

• Thanks 7

Thanks for the review Downunder.  Did you ask for Ivy or were you 'assigned' to her?  On my visit to VIP69 I specifically asked for Mona and was under the impression that I would have been just assigned a girl.

I was assigned her as I didn't make booking in advance, but from previous experiences here you can make booking requests.