18. Kissing Available: No
  19. Blowjob: No
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  21. Overall Looks: Attractive
  22. Overall Personality: Cold
  23. Overall Performance: Not really worth it

Bodyrotic - December 2015 - Cindy

jackdaniels

It was a miserable cold day in Sydney so after work I figured what better way to warm up then head

out to BR. I didn’t make an appointment so saw about 5 girls in the lineup. Cindy caught my eye

though she was very cold during the intro. Regardless I had never seen her before so selected her for

30min.

Anyway had a quick shower and was laying on the table for what seemed like an eternity. Cindy

finally came in and started with the massage. She is very methodical with respect to the massage, no

teasing at all and what is worse no talking. It was pretty much deathly silence for the entire session.

After about 20min she finally reached under the table for a tickle and then immediately asked me to

turn over. Applied more oil and started with the HJ. Technique was fairly vanilla, I tried to reach for

her ass while she was doing it but she kindly moved it away.

Overall Cindy did not have much personality and the session was very bland. She is attractive which

conned me into selecting her in the first place. But I won’t be seeing her again.

JD’s rating 5/10

• Thanks 3

Yes I also had a similar experience with her last week, went back the next day and saw Samira, totally different experience

• Thanks 1

I haven't seen Samira as yet. Might be next on my hit list.

I went on a barrage of sessions at BR during December, will try and post up a few more reviews of the girls I saw.

Or it might be both of you . Lol

I think we need the opinion of a seasoned professional JB. So I nominate you!!

I find that if I see a girl 2or 3 times the experience only improves each visit :lol:

It's a tough one for me. Sometimes the first visit with a girl can be kind of mechanical so I tend to see someone else on the next visit. I need to try the repeat visit thing. Especially with some of girls I have had good first times with.