17. Kissing Available: No
  18. Blowjob: No
  19. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  20. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  21. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  22. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2015 - Paris

jackdaniels

I was meaning to do a review of Paris for a while. Anyway headed out to BR after work, walked in a

saw a few girls in the lineup. I am a long time punter and for whatever reason I go through different

phases where I have certain fetishes. At the time I had something for dark girls so ended up selecting

Paris. She was quite bubbly in the intro and had a spectacular booty which perked my interest.

Paid for the 30min as is my rule when seeing new girls. Took a quick shower and lay on the table

waiting for her to come.  When she returned we engaged in some chit chat – seems like she always

turns up to her shifts late however tonight was an exception.  Anyway she is a wild one  - within a

couple of minutes of starting the massage she lunged for the big guy under the table! It startled me

at first as I wasn’t expecting it anyway she kept tugging and I was enjoying. Flipped me over after

about 5 minutes and continued to work on the big guy. I could barely keep up with all the action. I

came within seconds and was completely exhausted. She cleaned me up and started to massage my

upper body.

At that point I thought the fun was over, we were about 20min into the massage. But boy was I

wrong! She then asked me whether I was ready for round 2.  With a quick nod she went after me

again. Her technique was a bit all over the place but her enthusiasm was something to behold. I

came again, she cleaned me up had a shower together and sent me on my way.

Overall a very action packed 30min and definitely one to have a session with if you are feeling wild.

Paris has a really good attitude, very accommodating and looking to please. As aforementioned her

technique was not really that great but I found you can pretty much direct her when she gives you

the HJ.

JD’s rating = 7/10.

• Thanks 3

I saw Paris again recently and I must say her technique has improved. As per my review above, my previous experience was that she went at a million miles per hour so it compromised her technique somewhat. She now is a lot more measured but at the same time giving a fun experience.

Definitely one to book an appointment with fellas.