18. Body Shape: Curvy
  19. Kissing Available: No
  20. Blowjob: No
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  22. Overall Looks: Pretty
  23. Overall Personality: Fun
  24. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - November 2015 - Paris

Having been to Bodyrotic before, I wanted something different from a regular massage.I asked if I could get a striptease/lapdance with hand relief. The lovely receptionist told me that since I asked for hand relief, she had to charge me the rate for a half an hour massage as opposed to the striptease they advertise on the website. I was happy to pay.

Sadly only 2 girls were willing to do a striptease, Paris and Rose. I had to pick the African beauty that is Paris.

She took me to the room and told me to relax and get comfortable on the chair whilst she brought the oil. I asked her if she had any restrictions. She told me no blowjob and that I could touch her pussy if the chemistry went well during the striptease.

After a few minutes, she came back with the oil. By this point, I had already taken my shirt off. She said "I'll take off my bra if you take off your pants", which I gladly did.She then asked me to rub the oil all over her breasts. I still had my underwear on, and it was quite obvious that I was getting very hard. She responded to this by saying "If you take off your knickers, I'll let you take off my panties", which I gladly did.

The rest of the striptease/lapdance involved her dancing around the pole, twerking and rubbing herself all over it. She also did a lapdance a few times, rubbing her wonderful body over my thighs and stomach, teasing my penis with her hands from time to time. My hands were all over her breasts and ass throughout the lapdances.There was also an occasion where I got up and started grinding her from behind.

Occasionally, she also put her head right next to my penis, blowing air on it whilst teasing my balls with her nails. She then reminded me that we were getting close to the end, and jerked me off to the finish.

Overall, a great experience, and certainly quite different from the previous massage that I have had at Bodyrotic.

• Thanks 2

what a great idea, works out cheaper than a strip club and has a better ending! have to give it a try

I wonder what the price without hand relief is? the web site says it was the same price, and got the feeling the dance was considered an "extra" or separate to the touching, so never bothered to ask.