13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Other
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  17. Skin Colour: Olive
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: Several
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2015 - Payton

PlayDohBalls

The clients are speaking!! It would be excellent if the sitiuation was redressed. Bodyrotic has always had an enviable reputation of caring for, and looking after it's most valuable assets; all the beautiful girls.

Payton is absolutely amazing and it's so sad that due to in house cattiness she is no longer working at Bodyrotic, u may still find her (thank god) currently under the name GIA working at BLISS and SIRS

Yes it's a shame that Payton is no longer working. Gonna miss her. Is there where she's working now under the name Gia?

JB & PDB interesting ,because a couple of the other girls who I see regularly weren't at all pleased with Payton ,she apparently could be pretty rude to them.

JB & PDB interesting ,because a couple of the other girls who I see regularly weren't at all pleased with Payton ,she apparently could be pretty rude to them.

I really do find that hard to comprehend. Payton is such a lovely person. You tend to get a feeling about someone's personality after you spend time with them, talk with them and get to know them. And it seemed obvious to me that Payton doesn't have a bad bone in her body. She is so focussed on providing a superb experience for her clients and that speaks volumes about the wonderful qualities of this sweet girl.

Payton sadly is no longer working at bodyrotic.... Such a shame, I thought she was working at bliss but I haven't seen her there.. If I somehow find miss Payton there will be feedback left... What an amazing massuse!!

I've booked Payton at a parlour in Carlton, can't remember her working name though. Worth a check out

I've booked Payton at a parlour in Carlton, can't remember her working name though. Worth a check out

Checking the net there are more than one parlor in Carlton, going to be hard enough finding her without a name so how about the parlor name then!

Sorry fellow punters really can't remember her name but I booked "Payton" on a Tuesday at "the retreat" I think it's called in Carlton. Good luck ;)

Guys, PP is not for allegations of a private nature. Please stick to punting info. I removed a post and a couple of replies to it.